Lee: From Cape Town to Perth (We Hope)

Lee

Hi All,

What a pleasure to find a site packed full with so much info! Thanks in advance to all that can offer input!

We applied under subclass 138 in Sep 06. We have been through all the medicals, eng tests, etc and have now been asked to make a $100000 investment to receive the 5 bonus points we applied for. It has been indicated to us that once this has been done, that should be the last! Any input?

Also, what is the current status w.r.t. entry visits and actual migration? Does one still need to make an entry visit? If so, just the applicant or the whole family and how soon after the visas are approved?

Many thanks,

Lee

Hi Lee

The request for the investment is normally considered to be a good sign that you're almost there.

With regard to visa validation have a look at this BE link

Regards

Hi Lee, Welcome to this forum and I hope you'll get all the help you want. Sheezz $100000 is a lot but hey if you have the money and this means you can get to live where you want too then it seems ok. Do you get it back after a time?

As far as I know you still need to make the entry visit, before one year after approval of your visa. Not sure who needs to do it but I think it is only the main applicant - maybe someone else can shed some light on this subject.

Cheers

C'bug

Hi Lee,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find answers to all your questions.

Greetings,

Dreamy