For those living in SA

Johnno

• 2 months later...

Cool, filled it in, give it a bit and let us know the results

Cool. but why not use the Forum's built in Poll? All members can create polls.

Yeah,

No offence, looks a bit fishy to me? Maybe SARS trying to assess how much revenue will be lost before they plan Nkandla 2.0...LOL :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::jester:

• Like 1

Yeah,

No offence, looks a bit fishy to me? Maybe SARS trying to assess how much revenue will be lost before they plan Nkandla 2.0...LOL :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::jester:

I think Surveymonkey is reputable. I know a few people who use it for data collection for uni research, etc. I don't think Zoomer has access ;)

• Like 1

Zooma wants to see how much he has in the kitty cos he wants to build something for the Guptas. I heard he is planning an airport, Sun City clone, Central Tender Office, and a personal JMPD so that they can ride between venues all day long with the blue lights flashing.

I'm guessing that the fire pool will have adult sized rubber ducks for all the citizens who cannot swim. Zille will get an offer to be the tea lady, unless Juju is around, in which case she has to wear a cockroach suit and scuttle about. :jester:

Just kidding.

Funny you mention Zooma and Surveymonkey..The correlation is almost irresistible...

• Like 1

What is this fire pool of which you speak??

The "fire pool" is the luxurious swimming pool installed at Nkandla and paid for by the taxpayer. when questioned about it, they defence was that National Security wanted it installed in case of a bush fire.

The "fire pool" is the luxurious swimming pool installed at Nkandla and paid for by the taxpayer. when questioned about it, they defence was that National Security wanted it installed in case of a bush fire.

Oh thanks! I saw a few comments about it on News24 too & I didn't know what everyone was on about *** cue image of sexy buxom squeeza in yellow bikini sitting on Zuma's lap***

The survey doesn't work for me. If I click on the link it just says

"Thanks for completing this survey."

Sounds like a rigged survey to me :D

Question 10 in the survey - "Are you aware that there is a requirement by law to apply to SA Dept. of Home Affairs for permission to retain your SA Citizenship prior to voluntarily applying for citizenship of another country"

Are there such a law?

Question 10 in the survey - "Are you aware that there is a requirement by law to apply to SA Dept. of Home Affairs for permission to retain your SA Citizenship prior to voluntarily applying for citizenship of another country"

Are there such a law?

Clearly you should answer "No" to that question. :D

• Like 1

Are there such a law?

Yes Danie! Johnno is putting a lot of info on here and there is a facebook page too. You have to apply through Canberra to keep your SA passport before you take Australia citizenship, otherwise you'll lose your SA citizenship.

• Like 1

Yes Jordy - I did answer "No" next time it will be "yes" :D.

• Like 3

Zooma wants to know how many of your mates are going to be leaving, he has bills to pay remember....millions of them.

Are there such a law?

Hey DanielK............did you pass your ILETS test? :whome:

Hey Johnno, you need to get used to saying RSA rather than SA because of course that is South Australia not South Effrika! :jester:

• Like 1

Johnno... No I did not pass my ILETS test, but I did pass my IELTS though. Look at my profile status - Language: Afrikaans :grads:

• Like 5

Johnno... No I did not pass my ILETS test, but I did pass my IELTS though. Look at my profile status - Language: Afrikaans :grads:

LOL, trust me your English is far better than my Afrikaans, "ek trek jou been bru" :jester: