Good primary schools near Wanneroo Perth

Leisha

Hi there,

We have just signed a lease for a house in Wannerroo (close to Ashby), and I need to find a primary school for my 4 year old daughter.

Can anyone help me please? I need some guidance ...please! :)

I have a list of schools:

Wannerroo primary (a few people suggested i stay away from this school)

Hocking primary

Edgewater primary we fall out of the catchment area, but they are prepared to take her

Tapping primary

Pearsall primary....just battling to contact them

Beaumans primary - just need to find out if they will accept her as we are out of their catchment area

Kinsross - just need to find out if they will accept her as we are out of their catchment area

Any suggestions?

Any advise will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Not Wanneroo.

Kinross is OK, I'd go with Edgewater or Tapping.

I haven't heard anything about the others.

We are at Edgewater - its a small school, but it actually makes the top schools in WA list (the weighting criteria disadvantages small schools, so its impressive when they make it on the list).

We are very happy with the school academically and with the close-knit community and caring, nurturing attitudes they teach.

BUT the school doesn't run the government sports programs - so all they have sports-wise is the compulsory government swimming program once per year and fitness once per week and phys ed once per week. After school sports doesn't really happen (except privately run sports at the school, eg soccer, footy and tennis).

Edited by Gizmo

Also look at Kingsway College in Darchan St Stephens in Tapping if you want to go private Christian