Migration Agents

Hi

We are looking into starting our application, but we are not sure which agent to use. I was given the name of Network Migration and the agent is Andrew Kerr. Does anybody know about them and could you give me some feedback on the service received from them? I would also appreciate suggestions on any other agents.

Thanks,

Shantel

Hi

We are looking into starting our application, but we are not sure which agent to use. I was given the name of Network Migration and the agent is Andrew Kerr. Does anybody know about them and could you give me some feedback on the service received from them? I would also appreciate suggestions on any other agents.

Thanks,

Shantel

Hi we used Cedwynn Toweel from AMVA, they are very effective and also ex South Africans.Cedwynn Toweel

Australian Migration and Visa Agents Pty Ltd MARN 0638702

E-mail: info@amva.com.au

Ph: +61 7 32360400

www.amva.com.au

Regards

C

Don't ever use Andy Kerr of Network Migration. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

An unprofessional over priced bunch of crooks if ever saw them.

We fired them since we did virtually all the work ourselves and they had absolutley no clue about the changes to the migration processing throughout 2009.

Customer service was zero.

Changes were announced at the beginning of 2009 and weeks later they were oblivious.

On top of all this they charge far more than Aussie agents for a down right substandard service.

Stay away from them, you have been warned!!!

Stay away from them, you have been warned!!!

I used them and I was happy... but then again my application was so simple they gave me a discount.

I basically just paid them a fortune to double check my documentation.

But, I did get the vibe that not everything was going well for them. I think they had let staff go and relocated to a smaller premiss (but I could be wrong). That was around the time the entry requirements for Canada and Nz changed. I always assumed that's what killed their business.

But I can advise you get more than one quote and use someone that is a "Member of the Migration

Institute of Australia" and have an actual practicing Australian lawyer. Those "Australian Migration and Visa Agents Pty Ltd" meet both requirements.

Cheers

We are using Stephen Dickson and we are very happy with his services..Lots of other forumites can also vouch for him.

Registered Migration Agent Number 0640511

Offices in Cape Town and Melbourne

Cape Town:  Phone +27 087 151 0511 Fax +27 086 558 2178

Melbourne:   Phone +61 4 321 50323 Fax +61 3 8677 9917

www.migrateaus.com.au

Stephen Dickson from Migration Outcomes Australia is absolutely brilliant! I can name at least 5 other forum members also using Stephen,all of them extremely satisfied customers.

In my mind theres really no other choice than Stephen :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Good luck with the decision.

A

We used 'MIGRATION NETWORK AUSTRALIA' www.mignetau.com :ilikeit:

Not to be confused with Network migration australia.

We found Marlene from Migration Network Australia to be very friendly and efficient - always keeping us informed every step of the way.

Marlene answered all my questions straight away and believe me there were literally thousands of questions I bombarded her with. :blush:

Good open honest advice. We did our 457 through her and then our PR - which both came through in record breaking time!

I would just like to add that we had started this process with an Umhlanga based migration company in Durban who told us "we had no hope of getting into Australia and we were better off trying New Zealand" Oh and they took our money! :ph34r:

Talk about a rip off :thumbdown:

If you want a great agent call Marlene

Marlene Prentice

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0851989

MIGRATION NETWORK AUSTRALIA

Tel no (o): +61 (7) 5561-9053

(h): +61 (7) 5522-0207

(m): +61 (0) 407-161641

Fax: 086-661 0196 (SAfrica only)

E-mail: marlene@mignetau.com

You wont be sorry.

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the info. I will contact the agents and take it from there.

This process is giving me nightmares and we haven't even started yet!!!!

Shantel

Archived