Furnished Accomodation NSW

Niquea

Hi

I am moving from South Australia to Sydney, hubby will be working in Chatswood. Initially we are looking for furnished accomodation. Would you mind sharing where you stayed?

Thanks

• 6 months later...

Come on people, I'm in the same boat hubby leaves on wednesday and I arrive on the 11th, anybody have any ideas of furnished places to rent for a month that don't cost a living fortune?

• 4 months later...

Hi Sorry this is a quick one...on my way out

http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Unit-House-Real-Estate-house-unit-apartment-rental-apartment-unit-Furnished-2-Bedroom-Bondi-Rd-Bondi-W0QQAdIdZ284545966

this looks quite good...I know it's not Chatswood

http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Unit-House-Real-Estate-house-unit-apartment-rental-apartment-unit-Spacious-Furnished-B-R-200-wk-incl-bills-NOW-available-W0QQAdIdZ284894201

Or just got to http://gumtree.com.au make sure you're on location: Sydney, and click on apartment rentals there are ALOT there in the different areas. Gotta go.

Cheers Ingrid

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I stay at the Charrington Hotel, Centennial Ave, Chatswood. Long and short stay. Small but comfortable and ok for short term. I have a one bedroom furnished with double bed, tv,cupboards etc. Small lounge with kitchenette (microwave,bar fridge,plates cups etc.iron and ironing board.) and TV. Full bathroom. Pretty patio. Internet and electricity all included. Communal kitchen if you want to cook,which has a stove with all necessary utensils etc. In the lounge there is a pull down double bed. The room is serviced once a week where they clean right through, replace clean sheets and towels.I come home on Saturdays and everything is all nice and clean. They also top up your tea,coffee,sugar and toilet paper all included in the price. There is a laundry where you put $3 in the w.machine,takes a big load and $2 for tumble dryer. I pay $420 a week and thats for two people. I think you pay an extra $10/day for another person to stay. Ok I got a really good rate because its the second sort of long stay that I have taken,but that room usually goes for about $470/$500. No deposit,no lease agreement.Great! I just pay weekly in advance. Its right by Pacific Highway so you just walk over to Chatswood Westfield Shopping Centre and the Chatswood Train Station. They usually charge around $120 - $190 per night,for two people (thats not $120 - $190ea, its for the room for two people) The hotel is like an old English Victorian style. I really like it. The telephone number is 02 9419 8461. Gary Busse,South African, will probably answer the phone. Tell Gary Ingrid gave you the phone number. I also do Gary's wife's hair,Petra. Garys the best. He will definately look after you.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1