Technical question

Jax

Question

Hi guys

Whenever I post a reply, under my name etc on the left there's something that says Warn 0% and something that looks like a rating bar... I haven't noticed this on other members' posts. Can you tell me what it is?

Many thanks (and sorry for such an insignificant question... :-) )

Jax

8 answers to this question

I think the Hosts can increase or decrease your "Warn" level, depending on how naughty you are. Then, at some stage your account will be suspended, and worse case you will be banned.

But I might be wrong.

Hi guys

I haven't noticed this on other members' posts.

Jax that's because you can only see your warning rating. No one can see how much you've been warned.

Hi everyone;

Also wanted to ask about the "warn" but I got my answer, Thanks, Will try to keep my on 0% also, I actually thought it was there 'cause i wasn't on the forum for a long time. :)

Thank goodness :)

Now have a great day ya all !!

Chrystal-Moon

Yes - also thought it was only me and I was in the dwang...

Thanks for clearing that one up!

L

Oh. I thought it was like a speed limit and I'm trying to see how far I can push it.

I can only try....

Glad someone had the guts to ask that question !

When I saw warning on my post I sulked for about a week as I thought Id said something naughty. Since then have decided to keep my opinions to myself as I can get very aggro - Im not a happy chap to be leaving SA.

When I saw warning on my post I sulked for about a week as I thought Id said something naughty. Since then have decided to keep my opinions to myself as I can get very aggro - Im not a happy chap to be leaving SA.

Ready2go, a lot of ppl have a lot of anger about leaving and it is only "human" to sometimes want to vent. The trick (art) is to vent the anger in an acceptable manner and not attack the person. It sometimes help to write your post in Word and leave it overnight before actually posting it. We say things a lot different when there's not all the emotion & anger behind it... :ilikeit: We're not the fun police but we have to make sure ppl stick to the rules to make it fair. Giving warnings is really the very last resort.