Forum Upgrade!

Hendie

spacer.gif

So! We have a new forum! We are now up to date with the latest forum software, and about time! There should be a couple of new features which I encourage you to try, and comment on (I will start a topic in Forum Help for that). Over the course of the next few daysweeks I will restore our Green-n-Gold theme, but in the mean time don't get too bloo. :D

Sorry about the hack attack earlier. From some Google searches I did it looks like some low-life kid who found a loophole in the older forum software we were using, and just wanted to prove he could get in. Kinda to get his 15minutes in the limelight. His travels have certainly been caught by Google, so he can bask in his "glory" for a few days. Hopefully security will now be up to date enough to prevent the same to happen again ... until some hacker finds another back door!

In the mean time, Enjoy!

Hendie

Thanks Hendie, I got such a fright when I logged on thought something had gone wrong, the forum looks good now but I do miss that green and gold but I must say the blue is growing on me.

Enjoy the weekend

Just a note as well for all the new members and the request for Ladies Lounge access.

We currently experiencing some difficulties in this regard and ask you guys to please be patient until we get this sorted out.

Thanks guys

Ladies, we're back in business - thanks for your patience! :stretcher: