MEDICALS

Hi all from Simone

My medicals was sent from Pretoria Embassy to I believe Australian Health dept. Please

let me know if this is the procedure and how long one waits for approval. Its has gone

10 working details since medicals was received by Pretoria and sent to Australia.

I need to know why it has go from Pretoria to Australia? is this the norm. I am stressing

out wondering if there is a problem.

LOVE TO ALL

FROM SIMONE

Hello..I think it depends on the visa you apply for? We came over on the RSMS and our medicals were also sent from PTA. It took about two months and we had our visa. I know this is difficult but you have to wait patiently. If there is some problem ,they will let you know and if you get an email asking to confirm your passport details, I think you can safely assume that it has been granted. It is not long now...vasbyt...

I have applied on the Sub Class 300 that is the Fiance Marriage or Spouse Visa. They have

asked me for the Notice of Intended Marriage which my fiance sent from Australia booking

our marriage with the Registrar in Brisbane on 25th August 2006. I have to be in Brisbane

5 days before the marriage date to produce my orginal birth certificate. I am bit worried

that they overlook this date and stall. Will they?

LOVE AND THANKS

SIMONE