Alberton forumites?

nitro

Hi Shona (and all the rest of you Southern folks on this thread and whom are still here)

I was looking for you on this forum and well, found you where you should be, under the Alberton gang!

Happy news, we got our visa 457 granted on 10 October 2012!!!

We too will be living and working in Adelaide so I would really like to meet up wtih you (and any of the rest of you on this thread for that matter).

I finish up at work end of November 2012. I handed in my resignation so no turning back now! Really scary and exciting all of this but flip, is there a lot on my To Do list and it's pretty hard to do this while still working full time.

Unfortunately, my husband and I can't leave together. My husband leaves 2 January 2013 and my son and I probably first week of February 2013. My husband's company want him to start his induction process and training early in January 2013 and I have to stay behind to close shop. We are still in the throes of renting out our beautiful home, looking for homes for our animals (two beautiful dogs and 4 stunning kitties) (very sad I can't take them along) and doing all the other 101 things on my To Do list.

My husband and I would love to hear or meet up with anyone else in our area as the process of leaving can be a very traumatic and lonely one, especially if one's family haven't a clue about emigrating and they are still getting over the shock of losing us.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Kind regards

Nicole

Edited by Wilsonmn
  • Like 1