Layout of application

Hi

We are at last ready to send in our PR application but have no idea what it should look like. The instructions are to folio it and number the pages bottom up. What does this mean? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Also question 16 in 47SK refers to which office we would want the visa delivered what is meant by this?

Regards

Tjaart

Hi Tjaart,

I wish I could assist, but have no knowledge on this subject as yet. Be patient, I am sure someone will be able to assist!

Pippa

Hi Tjaart

We did a PR application recently, but the questions you are asking make no sense to me, sorry. Question 16 on the form 47sk is not about your visa office, but about family details. Could you please clarify what it is you need to know, perhaps with reference to your source document, and I'll try my best to help.

Cheers

Cindylou

Hi Tjaart,

Question 16 - We selected "attend any office of the department overseas" - in your case put in I think Pretoria, South Africa

With the application we collated all the documents and did a covering letter which we sent with. We divided the documents into 5 sections and put a divider in between the different sets :-

1. Documents required for making a valid application

2. Documents required for assessment against points test

3. Personal Documents

4. Police Clearances

5. Other Documents

Once we had done all the above we started numbering the pages from the bottom up (last page in the pile is number 1). We did not number the checklist so our first page of the SK47 was the highest numbered page.

I will send you a PM with a copy of our letter (with some details taken out) so that you can have an idea.

PS - make sure that you do not staple anything together - I used paperclips and a big bulldog clip to hold everything together in order. For the photos I put each persons 4 photos into an envelope (sealed) with the name written on the front and numbered the envelope.

Hope this helps and good luck....

Cheers,

Paula

Hi again,

Seems that I can't send you an attachment in a message. Send me your email addy and I will forward the doc to you.

Cheers,

Paula