Anyone from P.E.?

JimmyC

Are any of you PE folks planning on coming to Sydney?

Yes, hope and trust to land there by Dec 2009.

Do you know of anybody/contacts/co names that need a CA?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lloyd

• SANZOZ

• Erin

• saaymansPE

Top Posters In This Topic

SaaymansPE

Hi, we are also panning to go Perth .

We would also like to get together with others who are moving .

Regards

Saaymans

• 1 month later...
SaaymansPE

Hi, we are also panning to go Perth .

We would also like to get together with others who are moving .

Regards

Saaymans

Hi Saaymans

We are also living in PE and moving to Perth (hopefully within the next couple of months) Maybe we can arrange a get together some time to meet. We are a group of 3 couples waiting for our Visa's all going to Perth.

Regards

Karenk

Edited by Karenk

Hi Saaymans

We are also living in PE and moving to Perth (hopefully within the next couple of months) Maybe we can arrange a get together some time to meet. We are a group of 3 couples waiting for our Visa's all going to Perth.

Regards

Karenk

We are leavign for Perth next week 23rd of May. Also a group of us that will go over there over the next yeasr or so.

Hi Saaymans

Regards

Karenk

So when and where will be suiteable for you guys. You can PM me as well.

Regards

saaymansPE :thumbdown:

Hi everyone,

We're from Uitenhage and are hoping to lodge 175 application within the next few days.

Just waiting for one more unabridged certificate. B)

Hi, I am from PE - have been in Perth two weeks now.

Family still in PE will be joining me in Perth within the next couple of months.

If I can help in anyway - let me know.

Regards

Hello Erin

What do you think of Perth so far? We are also living in PE and will hopefully move to Perth before the end of the year. (still waiting for our 175 Visa's)

It would be great if you can give me your impression and experience in Perth. Once you are use to a place like PE it is difficult to adapt to a "big city". We are not sure at this stage if we should live in Perth or maybe one of the smaller towns around Perth.

Enjoy!

Regards

Karen

[Hello Aldo

We stay in PE, but have friends living in Uitenhage that are going with us to Perth. Where are you moving to in OZ?

Maybe we can get together some time. We are tying to get a nice "support group" together on this side which will hopefully make things a little easier when we make the big move.

Hope to hear from you!

Regards

Karen

Hello Karen.

Bit tied up at work right now - but will reply properly over the weekend.

Contact you soon.

Erin

Hi there all

So when are we guys meeting to chat???

Please send me a mail so we can arrange something.

SaaymansPE

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Erin

What do you think of Perth so far? We are also living in PE and will hopefully move to Perth before the end of the year. (still waiting for our 175 Visa's)

It would be great if you can give me your impression and experience in Perth. Once you are use to a place like PE it is difficult to adapt to a "big city". We are not sure at this stage if we should live in Perth or maybe one of the smaller towns around Perth.

Enjoy!

Regards

Karen

Hello Karenk

I apologise for only responding now, but having just been here a month I am still getting my ducks in a row and sorting out as much as I can before the rest of the family arrives end of the month.

So far Perth has been pretty good, beautiful and clean (mostly).

I arrived not knowing anybody in Perth so I know how much easier it would be if a support group existed for PE departees.

I thus would recommend forming this group in PE, the idea being that we can help each other when we arrive in Perth.

My wife's number is 084 607 6172 - maybe you can get her involved as well. (she does not know about this yet)

Her name is Bernadette.

My name is Leslie and as indicated above have been here for a month now and where I can help will do so.

So far I do not regret the decision I made - I made the decision for my 3 daughters and although not to impressed

with the youth in Oz so far have no doubt that the decision was a correct one - I was lucky enough to have a job when I arrived

and thus my biggest challenge is to keep it.

If there is anything you would like to know feel free to ask and I will respond as quick as I can.

Also any body else needing help on arrival where I can help i will my number is 0402 464 538.

Regards

Leslie

We are in PE - still in process of applying for 457. Should lodge anyday now and then the waiting starts. Possibly moving to Sunshine Coast (Noosa / Tewantin)

Hi

I'm from PE - living in Melbourne now after spending 10 years in New Zealand. Good luck with everything!!

Nadine

Anyone from PE meeting or talking to each other ?? I'd like to hear from any family taking this journey from PE

Hi there I am Gillian from PE and we are also considering moving to Oz. We have not applied for any visa yet but have done quite a bit of research with regards to type of visa that is best for family, schools, suburbs etc. We are looking at getting a PR visa (skilled). We would like to go to Brisbane.

hey Gillian

are you guys in a hurry, if so perhaps the 175 will be a long wait. Their is a nice forum over 2000 replies on rainbownation that is great to read if you are only starting the process and have loads of questions about Visa's EILTS PC's medicals et al. I'll look out for you there. As for the coffee club I missed the last one but KarenK said she'll let me know about the next. If you need to talk leave a number or e mail addie in the private doos :-)

http://www.rainbownation.com/community/for...897e523a1597468

hey Gillian

are you guys in a hurry, if so perhaps the 175 will be a long wait. Their is a nice forum over 2000 replies on rainbownation that is great to read if you are only starting the process and have loads of questions about Visa's EILTS PC's medicals et al. I'll look out for you there. As for the coffee club I missed the last one but KarenK said she'll let me know about the next. If you need to talk leave a number or e mail addie in the private doos :-)

http://www.rainbownation.com/community/for...897e523a1597468

hey Brat

I am in a hurry but my hubby is not in that much of a hurry. Thanks for the info much appreciated. Will keep in touch. Still finding my way around the forum. Will send you my e-mail once i have figured out what goes where. maybe you can help...

thanks again

• 4 months later...
Hi there I am Gillian from PE and we are also considering moving to Oz. We have not applied for any visa yet but have done quite a bit of research with regards to type of visa that is best for family, schools, suburbs etc. We are looking at getting a PR visa (skilled). We would like to go to Brisbane.

Hi Gillian,

How is it going with your visa application. My name is Tanja, am from P.E. and we are planning to move to Brisbane end of 2010. Have just returned from there - LOVED it - especially the areas outside Brisbane - be it up the Sunshine Coast or down towards the Gold Coast. Are thinking of settling in Sanctuary Cove - it's lovely there. Can't wait.

Good luck with your visa application. If you have any questions etc. contact me any time. (041-3731312)

Cheers, Tanja

Hi Tanja

Pleased to meet you. I am not sure when we will start the visa application process, as my husband is a bit weary now that the recession hit. I have tried to convince him that we should apply for the PR 175 visa and once we have arrived he can start looking for work, but he is not too keen now. He is not too keen to sell everything and move over without a job offer, it makes me mad as he a qualified artisan and will not have a problem finding work. But I will not give up and will somehow try to talk or (knock if i have to) some sense into him. We have to decide between Brisbane and Melbourne as my eldest daughter wants to study forensic science and that degree is offered at Bond University in Melbourne, but we have to go where the work is and take it from there. Keep well and all the best with your plans, will keep in touch.

Regards

Gillian

• 1 year later...

Hi there,

We are also originally from PE - Lorraine / Kamma Heights area.

Mandy