• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lloyd

• SANZOZ

• Erin

• saaymansPE

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Colling gesin

We are staying in PE and would love to get together. Please send me your contact details. Or send it to emurran at hotmail dot com

Thanks

Elsabe :ilikeit:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We're from PE. There doesn't seem to be too many of us. Yet when I went for my medicals the dr says there will be no one left soon the way things are going?

Ex PE oke living in Cape town, does that count.

Not from Pe But in East london nice to meet you

Also from East London.....any others out there?

Would be great to get together.

Also from East London.....any others out there?

Would be great to get together.

Hi so you are in east london!! thats great would love to hear from you. Which area do you stay. how far into this whole thing have you gone.

Hi Julzmommy

I picked up on this thread from "Today's Active Topics" on the 17th but have just found "Anyone from East London ?"

Anyway to answer your questions, we live in Cambridge and we were allocated a case officer on 26th of November, so we are in the final stretch now. We are hoping to leave for Perth by about July as we still have to sell the house and hubby's business.

Whereabouts do you stay? I gather from your display name that you have kids?

Rose

Edited by Rose and Terry

Hi there,

We are from PE!

Me too! also from P.E. but not in auz cant wait though. gees. things cant happen quick enough.

• 11 months later...

Hi, we live in Port Alfred. My husband has been accepted by the WA Police in Perth.

Does anybody know of any other South African Police members who have been accepted by WA Police in Perth? This is such an exciting and stressful time for us. We have put our house on the market and still have to apply for the Visas.

Is there anybody out there who did their IELT test in Port Elizabeth?

I must say this Forum has been very informative, thanks.

Eloise

We are from PE. Living in Sydney now. Slightly far for us to make a get together ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

From PE went to Perth 2003...Back in PE for a short contract, then off to Perth again. Contact us if you want to chat or need some info.

Regards

ferreira's

We are in PE - still in process of applying for 457. Should lodge anyday now and then the waiting starts. Possibly moving to Sunshine Coast (Noosa / Tewantin)

• 1 month later...

Hi All

Glad to see that there's people that's going to Aus. Would like to meet up and chat. (in PE )

Hope to hear from you all.

Regards

Saaymans

Edited by saaymansPE

Yes, also from PE! Love the Friendly City. Now very far from that great city, but hope to meet up with ex-PE people in Oz (soon!)

Take care!

Hi All

Glad to see that there's people that's going to Aus. Would like to meet up and chat. (in PE )

Hope to hear from you all.

Regards

Saaymans

Hi we are from PE as well and would love to get together with you and all Port Elizabethians that is going to

oz. So please all of you going to oz please get in contact so that all of us can get together.

Regards

Would also like to get together with those in PE going to Oz.

Living in Newton Park, working erratic hours - but would still like to give it a go!

send me your contacts through pm and I will arrange a coffee date at my home.

alex

Would also like to get together with those in PE going to Oz.

Living in Newton Park, working erratic hours - but would still like to give it a go!

I am living in Ben Kamma. We must all agree on a date an place. I am very flexable in the aftrnoons.

So when and where will be suiteable for you guys. You can PM me as well.

Edited by Pierre&Wanda

My family and I left PE at the end of 2008 and have only recently arrived in Melbourne. The scale and magnitude of everything this side just blows you away and sometimes I really do miss the traffic in Cape Road which I always regarded as seriously hectic. Also miss not being able to just pop down to the beach and Shark Pier for an iced cream on a nice evening. Any PE folk have any questions about Melbourne please fire away. Regards, Mark

Yes ,also from PE.

VE 175 granted about a month ago.

Flying to Perth tomorrow - to activate visa and look for work.

Anybody know anybody looking for a hard working CA??

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be back in PE on the 4 May until 25 May when we leave for Aus/Perth. Yippeeeee!

Would love to get together with others who are moving as well. i also know some others who would meet for coffee.

LET ME KNOW.