Network Migration Services

The Parsons Family

Does anyone have Andrew Kerr's e-mail address???

We have been trying to contact NMS with regards to our PR application but just don't seem to get anywhere.

Thanks

Gaille

Does anyone have Andrew Kerr's e-mail address???

We have been trying to contact NMS with regards to our PR application but just don't seem to get anywhere.

Thanks

Gaille

His assistant's e-mail address is asheley@netmigration.co.za and his is andrew@netmigration.co.za

Good luck getting a response out of them.

Cheers

Camper

:huh: Thanks Camper

I know the drill already :rolleyes: they are a bit hopeless when it comes to keeping you up to date but all we are waiting for is a CO so heres hoping I can get hold of them!!

:ilikeit: Thanks Camper

I know the drill already :( they are a bit hopeless when it comes to keeping you up to date but all we are waiting for is a CO so heres hoping I can get hold of them!!

When did your application go in.

Ours went in in Mid January also with NMS, but i am very suspicious about their service. To late as we have paid up front.

cheers

Camper

Ours went in Mid April ..... Our agent from NMS is very organised usually this is the first time she hasn't responded to our mails.

We had huge issues with NMS last year when we started the app... before we got our 457, so I'm hoping all goes smoothly now!

Now it is just a waiting game, thanks for the mail address, ananzi mail has lost all my contacts so I am at sea most of the time :(

Gaille

Edited by The Parsons Family

Whatever you do, never make use of Network Migration Services. Since we started the process about 2 years ago, we've been through at least 4 or 5 case officers, the one as useless as the next! We were also told by another very reputable agency at the Expo recently held in Johannesburg that Network Migration Services does not have a good reputation with the Australian Immigration Offices in Adelaide and more than often, other applications are handled before those coming from NMS, because of the poor quality of the submitted applications (e.g. incomplete forms etc.)

If I'd have known about this forum earlier on, I would have saved myself a lot of money - it is much easier and faster nowadays to do the applications yourself and submit them via internet (e-mail). Applications electronically submitted also gets preference above paper-based applications.

Do a search on Andrew Kerr's name or NMS's name on this forum and you'll come up with a lot of negative remarks regarding this company - also, they are not registered migration agents, SO STAY CLEAR FROM THEM AND BE WARNED!!

Whatever you do, never make use of Network Migration Services. Since we started the process about 2 years ago, we've been through at least 4 or 5 case officers, the one as useless as the next! We were also told by another very reputable agency at the Expo recently held in Johannesburg that Network Migration Services does not have a good reputation with the Australian Immigration Offices in Adelaide and more than often, other applications are handled before those coming from NMS, because of the poor quality of the submitted applications (e.g. incomplete forms etc.)

If I'd have known about this forum earlier on, I would have saved myself a lot of money - it is much easier and faster nowadays to do the applications yourself and submit them via internet (e-mail). Applications electronically submitted also gets preference above paper-based applications.

Do a search on Andrew Kerr's name or NMS's name on this forum and you'll come up with a lot of negative remarks regarding this company - also, they are not registered migration agents, SO STAY CLEAR FROM THEM AND BE WARNED!!

If i had know about this forum we would have not used NMS, can a person fire your agent and continue with the process your self or do we have to sit it out.

Sorry to hear all this stuff about NMS. We paid upfront as well and have ended up doing EVERYTHING ourselves. We no longer trust their information. They told us we can apply online without our IELTS - what a lie!!!!!

Andrew's cell no is: 082 454 6316.

GIVE HIM STICK!!!!!!!!! :ilikeit::wub::wub::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Dear Camper

You can "fire" your agent, but don't expect your money back - fine print on the document you signed when you originally signed up with them. If, like in our case, you've already lodged your application (perm res visa), you may e-mail the Ozzie offices handling the application and inform them that you no longer want to make use of the agent and want to be contacted directly in future for any other immigration related matters, i.e., medicals, police clearance, etc.

That is what we are going to do, because at this point, we don't really need them anymore, we can do the medical and police clearance ourselves and courier them off to the Adelaide offices handling our application.

Dear Camper

You can "fire" your agent, but don't expect your money back - fine print on the document you signed when you originally signed up with them. If, like in our case, you've already lodged your application (perm res visa), you may e-mail the Ozzie offices handling the application and inform them that you no longer want to make use of the agent and want to be contacted directly in future for any other immigration related matters, i.e., medicals, police clearance, etc.

That is what we are going to do, because at this point, we don't really need them anymore, we can do the medical and police clearance ourselves and courier them off to the Adelaide offices handling our application.

We front loaded our medicals and PC so they are all there, i dont expect to get my money back, what worries me is that they have such a bad reputation that IMMI might just keep bypassing our file.

Hi Camper

My brother also used NMS and they sent his application in. He phoned/mailed them and told them he was not using them anymore and all correspondence must go to him. He got his visa a few months later and left for aus in May!! Maybe give them a call. Cant hurt.

Hi guys

A friend of mine used NMS and the visa took really long. The police clearances were lost and the whole thing was just not proffessional. NMS never updated them and my friends had to do all the nagging. Eventually a long time after doing there meds etc they contacted NMS's contact in Aus and that obviously helped alot. The end result was that DIMA had requested receipts/proof months earlier that they had in fact done their medicals and NMS never passed on the message. After sending proof through their visas were approved within 24 hours. Moral of the story if you use NMS you are paying big bucks to do all the work yourself.

Good Luck

I still get the cold shivers if hear anything about NMS .... a lot of useless buch of people I have ever ever had to do anything with. We fired them and Fiona Carre took over our file. It cost us extra but it was worth it.

Hello

I have been reading about NMS and feel very very sorry for all of you that have been used!!

Don't worry guys in Afrikaans we say "wat jy saai sal jy maai" and " elke hond kry sy dag en 'n brak kry twee" so their time will come, be sure of that!!

Good luck will all your applications!

Nilo

Is there a form e have to fill in or is it just a letter we send and to what address, i am worried all our stuff has not got there.

Thanks Camper

Hello

I have been reading about NMS and feel very very sorry for all of you that have been used!!

Don't worry guys in Afrikaans we say "wat jy saai sal jy maai" and " elke hond kry sy dag en 'n brak kry twee" so their time will come, be sure of that!!

Good luck will all your applications!

Nilo

The Aussie version is:

"What goes around comes around"

Ek stem saam Nilo, daai ouens kan party mense partykeer "fool", maar hulle kan nie al die mense al die tyd "fool" nie.

Dax

I feel sad for all the people they do manage to 'snare' in their fancy glossy seminars, normally the unsuspecting first-timers, it has obviously kept them in business because if you search the forum there is a constant thread about the bad publicity/service when it comes to that particular agent. They were my first stop, very poorly informed and gave me a half hearted diagnosis.

May

If you wish to no longer use your current agent, you have to complete the following form

Form 956 http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/956.pdf should be used to inform DIAC that the applicant wishes to stop having a migration agent

- registered or unregistered - represent him/her. This form can be sent to DIAC by snail mail, or printed out, scanned and emailed to the applicant's ASPC case officer.

Cheers

Dedrei

I've said it before but will again just in case someone missed it. We were with NMS but it was terrible. We got rid of them and used Fiona Carre that is on the forum. She managed to sort out the mess NMS made. Some where some one should warn every one about NMS because they are still in business and still taking on unsuspected clients.

I totaly agree with Mandyl. We also used Fiona Carre and she was really great. She went out of her way to help us.

Get rid of NMS while you can.

Hallo Everybody,

We also make use of NMS and we can't complain about the service, as there is none!!!!

Our PR isn't lodged yet, as we await the CPA skills assesment.

So if we want to do the PR lodgement on our own, what do we have to do to get rid of them and secondly, do we just fill in the pr forms and send it to Adelaide with all the relevant documentation?

We will appreciate all the necessary information.

Regards