138 Visa Application

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forum ;)

I just received an email from our immigration agent in Perth – he is sending our application to Adelaide tomorrow! :thumbdown::ilikeit::blink: I am so excited, :lol:B) yes, yes I know that no-one will even glance at it for the next 9 months, but I can’t help being happy, nervous, chuffed! We’ve spent months getting the paperwork, VETASSES, IELTS and alles sorted out (I guess I don’t have to bore you “old hands” with the details) and finally its all come together and from now its up to the Aus gov to either like us or lump us! Hold thumbs for us, and watch this space – in nine / ten months we might have a case officer!

Thanx for all the support so far ;)

Cindy & Brian

Hi C'lou,

We're crossing ALL our fingers and holding thumbs that all will work out!!

Cheers

Estelle

Dear CindyLou,

Congratulations! I wish we could be so far… We have all our documents ready, but as you know part of my husband's skill assessment is that he must be admitted a solicitor before we can apply for skilled migration. With my skills, we only get 110 points and we therefore have no other choice but wait for him to be admitted.

We are so determined and cannot wait. In the meantime, we are putting children on hold, but would love to start a family once we are finally settled in Australia.

I’ll hold my thumbs! Good luck!

Greetings, Pippa

Thanx guys! I'd ask you to cross fingers and toes if I could.

Pippa, I know what it's like - I've been planning this move since 2003 and have had to wait until now due to changing careers etc. (my early mid life crises!) as we are going on my points (partner is too old haha). We are exceptionally lucky, because my brother and sister-in-law are sponsoring us otherwise we wouldn't have made the points. It's as if your life gets put on hold in a way, a load of decisions get put off "until we get to Australia". Hang in there, we're all with you!

Once again, thank you

Cindy (& B )

Good Luck Cindy Lou.

I think you will be joining us in the Lucky Country quite soon!

Guest Seoul Sister

Hi Cindylou,

Great stuff !! :ilikeit: That is fantastic news. I'm keeping my fingers, toes, ears, knees and teeth crossed for the results you are hoping for !!

Love from here

Seoul Sister

:)

• 2 weeks later...