Camden, Campbelltown, Narellen

Dreamcatcher

Hi,

I just wanted to know if there are any South Africans living in or fairly close to this area?

Greetings,

Dreamy

• 5 months later...
Hi,

I just wanted to know if there are any South Africans living in or fairly close to this area?

Greetings,

Dreamy

Hi

We are currently in Prestons (outside of Liverpool) but will move to Camden/Narellan by July 2008. Daughter enrolled in Mount Annan Christian College in Camden.

You are welcome to contac me:

Love

Estelle

Hi Estelle,

Thank you so much for your answer. My sister who used to live there, has since moved, don't know where to though... I was looking for someone that could maybe make contact with her, as she was going through a tough time, and I needed someone that could just go round and give her a hug. You're a darling! I appreciate your effort.

Greetings,

Dreamy

Dreamy,

I am so sorry I could not have been there earlier. Is she doing better now and where has she moved to?

Love

Estelle

• 5 months later...

We recently moved in at Mount Annan... Great place, we think. Joined St.Andrews Presbyterian church in Camden (enjoy the people very much).