"Aanbieding" van 136 visa aansoek

Hi Daar

Ek soek asb bietjie raad by die van julle wat self jul 136 visa aansoek hanteer het. As mens nou als bymekaar het, Vorm 47sk, 80 en al die supporting dokumente, hoe "present" mens dit nou? Al raad wat ek op immi website kry is "secure with a clip and put in an envelope"

Enige raad of voorstelle welkom

Dankie

Frenchy

Howzit Frenchy

We sent our application in a while back and searched all over the internet for info on this, basically I came to the conclusion that people have done it a lot of different ways.

What we did is get the checklist for the 136 from the immi website, then put the application in the order that it is on the list, in other words form 47sk on top (after the checklist), then next is the skills assessment, then birth certificates for the age, then ielts certificate and so on.

Once we were sure that everything was there then we numbered the pages from the bottom, just took a pen and numbered it. So page 1 was at the bottom and the checklist was on top (we did'nt number the checklist though, we just put it on top). I read somewhere to number from the bottom so that if they add something to the application later on then they can just add it to the top of the pile.

Then on the forms we made reference to the page numbers where necessary, for example on form 47sk or form 80 if they wanted a certificate of army national service then we wrote there to please see page number 34 or whatever page it was. If there was some document that we wanted to refer to then we wrote the page number by that question and so on.

Then we got the mother of all clips to hold it together, then put it in the mother of all envelopes and sent it off.

I hope that makes sense.

Well thats how we did it, I'm not saying thats the only way, or that you must do it that way but thats what we did after a bit of searching the net on the subject.

I also could not find anything official on the immi site about it so I reckon that as long as its in some kind of logical order it will be fine...

We did the same, that is number every page. I numbered from the top, not the bottom.

I also attached a page on top I called an index, then typed up a list as you did reffering to the page.

They do say NOT to put the application in plastic sleeves ( I had bought a whole pile of them and then discovered not to use them).

NUMBERING AND COPIES

When our visa was approved there 3 documents that they could not find in our pack to do the final step of telling us to take our passports to get the visa.

I had also scanned every page included and kept them as well.

I just emailed a list of the 3 page numbers with electronic copies. The next day we got an email saying it was approved and to get the visa labels

Our application was returned after sending because the credit card bounced ($30.00 short) due to exchange rate variation. They checked the list and put thin yellow POST IT tags with their own numbers on the pages they checked.

If you pay by card make sure you allow for the Exchange rate variation

Good Luck