State Prosecutor (Law advise required)

MinnetteVermaas

Hallo all, we are at a complete and total loss and really would appreciate some help. My husband loves his job and he is fantastic at it. He works as a state prosecutor in Mamelodi, Pretoria. We are looking at emigrating, but our main concern is his career and the way forward for him. Does anyone here know what routes to follow to stay in criminal law? I've read millions of posts on lawyers, attorneys and the like having to do the 3 subjects, but I want to specifically know about becoming a Crown prosecutor or something similar.  ANY help, please. Minnette

Hi Minette, it is probably better to search the forum for key words to find existing posts on this topic. You can refine your search quite extensively to get more precise info. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 10:29 PM, MinnetteVermaas said:

Hallo all, we are at a complete and total loss and really would appreciate some help. My husband loves his job and he is fantastic at it. He works as a state prosecutor in Mamelodi, Pretoria. We are looking at emigrating, but our main concern is his career and the way forward for him. Does anyone here know what routes to follow to stay in criminal law? I've read millions of posts on lawyers, attorneys and the like having to do the 3 subjects, but I want to specifically know about becoming a Crown prosecutor or something similar.  ANY help, please. Minnette

Welcome to the forum Minnette - your husband might contact some Australian's in similar positions here or one of the professional membership bodies?