Jump to content

SARS/ATO tax practitioner services

Recommended Posts

Good morning 


I need some assistance and recommendations please with regards to filing tax returns in both Australia and South Africa.


In short, we moved to Australia in May 2019 on a 189 PR visa, but due to my work requirements, I was more in South Africa than in Aus. I was paid in Aus by my current employer and paid tax and super. Due to the amount of time spent outside of Australia (and in South Africa), I will be seen as a tax resident in South Africa. We moved back to South Africa in December 2019, but I was still paid in Australia till end of June 2020. In the meantime, I got transferred back to South Africa on 1 July 2020.


I need somebody who can assist me with filing a tax returns in Australia and to find out what I can do with my super etc.


Any advice or recommendations will be appreciated.




Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, the two groups that are in both countries is Sondergaard and FinGlobal. I am in SA but work closely with fellow STEP and Chartered Accountants in Australia.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...