SARS/ATO tax practitioner services

GWB

Good morning 

I need some assistance and recommendations please with regards to filing tax returns in both Australia and South Africa.

In short, we moved to Australia in May 2019 on a 189 PR visa, but due to my work requirements, I was more in South Africa than in Aus. I was paid in Aus by my current employer and paid tax and super. Due to the amount of time spent outside of Australia (and in South Africa), I will be seen as a tax resident in South Africa. We moved back to South Africa in December 2019, but I was still paid in Australia till end of June 2020. In the meantime, I got transferred back to South Africa on 1 July 2020.

I need somebody who can assist me with filing a tax returns in Australia and to find out what I can do with my super etc.

Any advice or recommendations will be appreciated.

Regards

Werner

Hello, the two groups that are in both countries is Sondergaard and FinGlobal. I am in SA but work closely with fellow STEP and Chartered Accountants in Australia.