Research on South African Migrants in Australia

OwenNicholson

Greetings,

My name is Owen Nicholson and I am an Honours student at the University of Adelaide undertaking a survey into the experience of South African migrants to Australia. If you identify as a South African migrant to Australia it would be greatly appreciated if you could complete the survey linked below. This survey is relating to the project titled “Spatial distribution and demographic characteristics of the South African diaspora in Australia.” This survey will take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete, depending on the length of the responses given. You will remain completely anonymous. English proficiency is recommended in order to complete this survey.

My contact email is owen.nicholson@student.adelaide.edu.au. The University of Adelaide Human Research Ethics Committee approval number for this project is H-2020-126. Please read through the Participant Information Sheet thoroughly on the first page of the survey. Upon completing the survey and submitting it, consent to participate in this study will be implied as being given.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VRJTCZY.

Done