Jump to content
Geelslang

Citizenship Application Aus and Police Clearance

Recommended Posts

Geelslang

Hello all. Any tips on obtaining South African Police clearance from Australia for Citizenship application and best agent to use. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mel-B

following. need this soon too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
greggle
On 1/12/2020 at 7:04 PM, Geelslang said:

Hello all. Any tips on obtaining South African Police clearance from Australia for Citizenship application and best agent to use. Thanks

 

I'm not sure where you are but we used "Hitchcock and Associates" - they had done our visa for us and so we knew we could trust them. They charged $300 for the 2 of us.

 

https://www.hitchcock.com.au/ - Ask for Patricia Lee.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shaugn

We used docassist.   Service was quick and relatively cheap back in 2017   www.docassist.co.za

 

Doc Assist
181 Allcock Street - Suite A
Colbyn
Pretoria
0083
Tel : 012 430 2221/ 0879445114
Fax: 0864110993
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geelslang
26 minutes ago, Shaugn said:

We used docassist.   Service was quick and relatively cheap back in 2017   www.docassist.co.za

 

Doc Assist
181 Allcock Street - Suite A
Colbyn
Pretoria
0083
Tel : 012 430 2221/ 0879445114
Fax: 0864110993

Thanks. Did you use them from Aus. Did you do the appostilled police certificate or just a regular one for Aus citizenship, do you remember.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Janti

I've used doc Assist three times. 2/3 were fine, the last time I had endless troubles. 
 

As far as I can tell DocAssist outsources all police clearance requests to  "Postnet Pretoria CBD" (they have a fb page) (at least they did in 2018). Up to you whether you want to pay a middleman that just delays the process. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shaugn

Just a regular one as for the PR visa application

2 hours ago, Geelslang said:

Thanks. Did you use them from Aus. Did you do the appostilled police certificate or just a regular one for Aus citizenship, do you remember.

 

Used them from AUS

Edited by Shaugn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geelslang
5 hours ago, Shaugn said:

Just a regular one as for the PR visa application

Used them from AUS

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...