Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lorraine

Multiple (parallel) EOIs for 190 and 189 visa

Recommended Posts

Lorraine

Dear Forum Members

 

I have just submitted an EOI for a 189 visa (70 points) and am hoping to increase that to 75 points with the partner English. I have a few questions regarding submitting multiple EOIs at the same time.

 

1. In order to improve my chances of getting an invite, I would like to submit another EOI for the state nominated 190 visa. Is one able to submit two parallel separate EOIs for different visa types?

 

2. Does anyone know what the prospect for Environmental Scientists have 70/75 points in the system?

 

3. Can one claim points for a skilled partner and be provisionally accepted pending the outcome of the assessment i.e. claim for a skilled partner but not yet having the skills assessment done?

 

Thanks!

Edited by Lorraine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F1veClaw

Hi @Lorraine

 

From my understanding, and I am not an agent but have been going through this process for coming up to 4 years, here is what I know:

 

  1. Regarding multiple streams, you can have them both running in Skill Select, but some states will not accept you if you are trying for another state.
  2. No clue - check Immitracker for a ROUGH estimate and be specific about the state. For the 189 there are no skills that are prioritised, only those which are pro-rata and yours is not one luckily.
  3. At time of submission, your partner will not have the skills assessment done so you would be lying on Skillselect. If you got picked and they caught you in a lie there would be MASSIVE issues.

 

Edited by F1veClaw
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lorraine
19 hours ago, F1veClaw said:

Hi @Lorraine

  1. Regarding multiple streams, you can have them both running in Skill Select, but some states will not accept you if you are trying for another state

 

Do you know which states these are? I am hoping not WA as this is my first choice 😟

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F1veClaw
4 hours ago, Lorraine said:

Do you know which states these are? I am hoping not WA as this is my first choice 😟

I have no idea about WA, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frosty

 

1. Yes you can. Alternatively you can also submit 190 on the same EOI. There are pro's and con's to both options.

2. For 190 it really depends on which states are sponsoring this Occupation, almost impossible to determine. For 189 you would need to follow the trends for non pro-rata occupations. You can do this on ImmiTracker or the DHA website as they release results. The following link from an agency in Australia is helpful. I have been following them for a while. Keep in mind that it is an assumption based on the available data.

https://www.iscah.com/will-get-189-visa-invite-new-points-test/

3. Only claim points once you can prove them. Never try claim points 'in advance'. If you do this you are over claiming points. It is your responsibility to prove any points you claimed in the EOI stage. If you receive an invitation and submit an application on a false claim they will reject your application and you will loose all money you paid for the application.

Edited by frosty
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeeTMI
On 11/11/2019 at 7:52 PM, Lorraine said:

Dear Forum Members

 

I have just submitted an EOI for a 189 visa (70 points) and am hoping to increase that to 75 points with the partner English. I have a few questions regarding submitting multiple EOIs at the same time.

 

1. In order to improve my chances of getting an invite, I would like to submit another EOI for the state nominated 190 visa. Is one able to submit two parallel separate EOIs for different visa types?

 

2. Does anyone know what the prospect for Environmental Scientists have 70/75 points in the system?

 

3. Can one claim points for a skilled partner and be provisionally accepted pending the outcome of the assessment i.e. claim for a skilled partner but not yet having the skills assessment done?

 

Thanks!

 

 

1) It is currently possible to submit EOIs for a 189 and a 190 in the same EOI or separately.

2) For the 189 applicants with 75 points have not been invited since March (https://www.taylormadeimmigration.com/DaystoInvite)
3) I would recommend that you do not claim points for anything you do not have evidence of at the time it is claimed.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...