Management Consultant Points required for invite 189 and 190

Lemon

Hi ,for management consultant what are the points that have been getting invited for 189 and 190 visa? Additionally if a management consultant has 65 points what are the chances of getting an invite? What is a average waiting time based on last invite rounds and experience? 

Thanks so much

Hi Lemon

For all occupations, including Management Consultant, that are not issued on a Pro-rata basis in the last round of 189 invites published (September) at least 85 points (and with 85 not all were invited - deeming date 3/8/19) were required to receive an invitation to apply for a visa.   https://www.taylormadeimmigration.com/DaystoInvite

The state/territory sponsored 190s operate in a different manner and theoretically only 65 points are required, however the different states have their own additional requirements, some of which consider in relation to points. 

• Thanks 1

Hi Tee TMI

Can you help me with this question?

I am currently waiting for my 489 visa to be granted, I applied in July 2019, I need information on people who have recently been granted the 489 visa. On receiving a case officer how long does the visa take to be granted?  As well how many months does the 489 currently take?

Regards

Unfortunately, due to low numbers, the Dept of Home Affairs is not currently providing their current processing times for the 489.  

There is no information on how long a CO takes once allocated an application to process - if everything is in order then it can be immediate once they have looked at the file - or they may ask for additional information.