Automotive/Diesel/Electrical Mechanic/Millwright Required in Oz

AdrianMc

I am an Australian Employer looking for a Diesel Fitter/Light-Vehicle Mechanic/Auto Electrician Millwright quality tradesman in our business here in Western Australia. PLease contact me if you have what it takes or know someone who does. Happy to assist with the Sponsorship/Immigration stuff.

Adrian

Hallo Adrian, I’m Mark a South African currently living in the UK. I’ve been a diesel mechanic for 14 years and have been thinking of making a move down under at the end of the year or before, if an opportunity arises. I’ve seen your advert, have you had any responses? If not, Is it possible to tell me more about your company and in which line of transport you’re operating in please? Thank you for your time. Mark

• 3 months later...

Hi Adrian 

I am an Auto Electrician with 8 years experience, currently living in South Africa. I am interested in migrating to Australia and would like to be considered for the role if it is still available.

Thanks. Moahi