Anyone willing to offer me a job in Tasmania

Kishmira

Good day all,

It has been 5 years and I still have not been able to lodge an EOI , and even more depressing my migration agency has a bit of a mishap technically and failed to lodge EOI for my occupation as it closed.

With that said , I am still trying out other routes to immigrate and the agency has advised that if I could get a job offer from anywhere in Tasmania,we would be able to lodge the application.So here I am hoping that someone n Tasmania that would consider getting to know me and perhaps offer me a job. I am a procurement officer , at Eskom , where I have been for the past 9 years with no opportunity of promotion internally and externally (I am sure I don't have to explain why,all I can say is that South Africa has gotten alot worst).

I am really desperate to immigrate , especially since I know have a 3 year old daughter , who  "already " has no future in this country. Therefore , if you reading this , and considering my humble request , know that I will be in it to stay , Yes! I am aware that Tasmania is not everyone's choice ,but its beautiful nonetheless.

My experience :

-I worked as a waitress at an Ocean Basket in Durban for 2-3 years while I was studying at UKZN-(BCOM-Supply Chain Management,Marketing)

-During the same period I worked as a promoter for Wild Cherry and did tons of promotions from standing on the roadside handing out pamphlets to standing in the stores to hand out samples.

-I have a diploma in beauty technology-it was a one year course that I absolutely enjoyed,because that is my passion.

-Started working at Eskom as a Graduate in Training in 2010 for 2 years, then was permanently employed as a Senior Buyer , which later changed to Procurement Officer ,which is the job I am still currently in.

- I also have Level 4 CIPS.

My personal email address is kishmira.singh@gmail.com

If there is anyone out there willing to help me , I would be truly grateful.

Thank you and warm regards to all.