Restaurant manager 190 visa

Good day all lovely people who supply information and all strugling people like me.

My husband is a restaurant manager and we are considering to apply for 190 visa, he is 33 years old, studing BCom strategic management part time. He has 3 years of expirience as a restaurant manager this year. My question is: how is the skill assesment works? Do they consider expirience gained before obtaining a degree or only the one after? I hope we can claim points for expirience as well as for education after he gets a degree. Otherwise we won't stand a chance to collect enough points, I already got a petrol bomb in my car and our neighbour was stabbed in the middle of the day in her own back yard, I want to leave South Africa.

I think I did read something on this topic stating that points can be claimed only for expirience gained after the degree.

Will appreciate your help.

Points can usually only be claimed for experience after the relevant qualification. You can obtain the details for the Skill Assessment from the relevant Assessing Authority. Each have their own requirements of what is required for the Assessment. If I am not mistaken it will be VETASSESS for Restaurant Manager. You could also possibly look into subclass 489 Visa. 

https://www.anzscosearch.com/141111

• Thanks 1

Thank you very much for information. We'll keep looking for possible options.

Hello Natalia,

Vetassess are the assessing authority for Restaurant Manager.  I recommend you check their requirements here and read the attached Information sheet.

You can contact me on my details below if you need further guidance.

Regards

Cafe_or_Restaurant_Manager.pdf