Change of status

Roxanne

Question

Hi everyone, 

This question is directed specifically to those who have already received their visa's, but I'm always open to as much feedback as I can get, so please do reply if there's anything you want to add. 

My question: 

Currently, if I log into my ImmiAccount, it says "Received" by my visa application status. 

Does this ever change? 

If so, when? I'm assuming after CO has made contact? 

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Roxanne said:

Hi everyone, 

This question is directed specifically to those who have already received their visa's, but I'm always open to as much feedback as I can get, so please do reply if there's anything you want to add. 

My question: 

Currently, if I log into my ImmiAccount, it says "Received" by my visa application status. 

Does this ever change? 

Hi Roxanne,

I had the same question for weeks:)

As far as I remember if you 'click' on one of the question marks somewhere in your ImmiAccount, there is a list of different statuses you can expect seeing... Ours went from 'Received' straight into 'Granted' after a few months of waiting... by the way these are the only two we had, no CO has contacted us.. and I've been checking our ImmiAccount e v e r y  s i n g l e  day :) , few times a day....

Hope you get your Grant very soon!!

Good luck x

Hi @Justyna,

Thanks so much for that.

I saw the different statuses, but I was just wondering if they were ever actually used ... Sitting on "received" for the longest time, and ANY difference or change would be welcomed right about now! Haha. 

Thanks for the wishes - I hope something/anything comes through soon too! 😄

• Like 1

Hi guys,

My husband and I submitted our documents on the 23rd of November after receiving an invitation in October 2018. We got contacted by a CO on the 6th of March 2019 requesting for more documents and responded on the 15th on March, we still did not get any feedback and the status still shows as 'received' since before the CO contacted us.

We keep checking immiaccount twice a week but nothing seems to be different... Anyone else face the same issue?

TIA

It is quite normal that the status does not get updated. Nothing to worry about in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Just to confirm quite often the status will not change until after the visa is granted.  Sometimes it does and change to a different status, sometimes it doesn't.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2019 at 5:26 PM, Roxanne said:

Hi everyone, 

My question: 

Does this ever change? 

Did the status change yet?

On 5/6/2019 at 10:01 AM, ShireenAnn said:

Did the status change yet?

Hi @ShireenAnn

The status only changed when my visa was granted (I got a direct grant). Before that, it continually said "received". 

• Thanks 1