Frustration with FNB in trying to transfer my money over.

Shampoo

I have my money deposited into my non res FNB account every 3 months (it is a blocked rand account) as I financially emigrated. This has been working mostly fine for 5 years but now they are ignoring my request.

I sent my first email request to nonres@fnb.co.za on 06/02/2019 and received an auto response saying it will take 48 hours. It will be 15/02/2019 in the morning and still nothing.  

I have sent emails to Zenda, Diedre and hellopetercomplaints@fnb.co.za to no avail. Any idea on who else I could contact? 

What is the nature of the deposits? Inbox me with confidential info as post emigration income can go to your foreign account without using so called blocked account

3 hours ago, Hugo2 said:

What is the nature of the deposits? Inbox me with confidential info as post emigration income can go to your foreign account without using so called blocked account

Unfortunately it says "Hugo2 cannot receive messages". I will post to your email account if I can find it.

Thank you so much once again Hugo. Five minutes after contacting you FNB phoned to apologise for the delay and will look into what went wrong. 😊