Financial dependence evidence? Please help - time sensitive

DeepwaterNewt

Hi All,

I need some assistance/guidance please.
We applied for a TSS 482 visa, myself as the primary, and wife+3x kids added onto the application.  (Sponsored).
Short story is: All granted *except* my eldest son, 20 years old, unemployed (been trying to find something), living at home, not studying (yet!  Been delaying committing to anything due to likely migration), was refused a visa due to "not enough evidence of financial dependence".  We had an affidavit signed, stating he is.  Proof of residence and affidavit about that, also supplied.  Filled in the 47A form with appropriate "yes, yes he is!" notes and boxes filled in, but apparently this was not enough.
We're now stuck as-if nothing got granted, as we can't leave him here alone.  Frustrating.

So now we're going to apply for him again, under the TSS 482 "subsequent entrant" visa.

I was wondering if anybody maybe has some advice/ideas on what could constitute "evidence of financial dependence" of my son on me as the primary applicant.  So far, through some advise from a migration agent in Perth, I've retrieved my current medical aid tax and membership certificate, showing my son's been on my medical aid for years, and is currently.  I also have my Telkom Mobile account, that has his cellphone sim card on, but I think this one is a little thin...  I'm uploading anyway.
I'll be going to our regular pharmacy later today to get the list of the meds that I've paid cash for and/or claimed from the medical aid, for my son.

Can anybody think of anything else I could possibly get?

Thanks
-DW

Not sure if you've done this already or not, but if he's got a back account, pull a couple of months statements which show there is no salary / income going into the account. ??

Good luck!