SkillSelect 189/489 November Invitations

TeeTMI

Skill Select 189 visas - Results from the November Invitations

Details of the number of invitations issued in the11th November 2018 round of Invitations for the 189/489 SkillSelect visas have been published by the Dept of Home Affairs

For ALL occupations NOT in the table see text for the number of points required is:
- 189 Invitations
4,340 invitations were issued for the 189 visa to EOIs with 70+ points (EOI date of effect prior to 06/11/2018).
- 489 (Family Sponsored)
10 invitations were issued for the 489 visa to EOIs with 80+ points (EOI date of effect prior to 31/07/2018)

The attached table is ONLY for occupations that are issued on a ProRata basis
Note that an occupation group not currently in the Pro Rata list (Telecommunications Engineering Professionals ANZSCO 2633**) has already had 50% of its quota of places invited. https://www.taylormadeimmigration.com/Quota_2018-19

The points required to receive an invitation for a 189 visa in previous recent months can be seen at or web site

Points.jpg

• Thanks 2

It is good to see that the 70 pointers are being caught up. At this rate they will start to dip into the 65's

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Is there anyone who got invited in November and applied for this visa in December. I would like to keep in contact and be aware of your progress. Thanks

Hi there,

I got invited in October and applied end of November, for Regional Skilled State nominated visa to South Australia.

:)

Hi Makie and SANZGirl

You might like to start a new thread within the Forum that follows your time lines.  It can be very useful (and heart warming) to follow each others processing times and journey's. 
Way back when when I migrated here I was on one of the skilled visa timelines within this group and found it really useful.  We also had some meet ups before we left South Africa which were great fun.  I think there is only a Parent Visa timeline group at the moment. 

Editing to say that it looks as if there is already a thread here following visa applications

Edited by TeeTMI
  • Thanks 1