To Agent or not to Agent?

GaryCPT

Hi All

We are applying for a skills Visa and we are not sure if we should approuch a agent or not.

After a fair amount of research I found the the paperwork is not so complicated for a skills Visa.

We have a figure of 4000 AUD in mind for a agent and it seems pretty expensive. Is this figure correct or do I have the wrong information? If the figure is correct what value add do you get for this amount?

Regards

We did not use an agent, so I cannot comment as to the Pro’s thereof. All I can say is that the process can be fairly straightforward if you are willing to invest some time doing your research properly.

We have used an agent thus far. I think if you have a very straight forward application then submitting on your own is no issue, but once there is even an ounce of complication an agent will save you a lot of time and money.

As for costing, I can only share what our agent charged. Have been extremely happy with their service, and would recommend them to anyone. 100% worth every cent to us thus far.

https://www.skylarkmigration.com.au/pricing

Hello Gary,

If the $4,000 includes the skills assessment, EOI and visa then it is in the ball park.  If it is just the visa lodgment then it is on the high side.  I recommend you get a few quotes and compare the services offered and the prices.  Ofcourse I would be happy to review your options and provide a quote if required.

Regards