Visa Lodgement - PCC and Medicals

ADJacobs

Hi guys,

I received an invite on 11 September 2018. In my ignorance have I done PCC before I received an invite. The invite came much later than expected and my PCC’s expore in Jan 2019. I have done my new PCC’s on friday and apparently is takes 10 weeks now which is longer than the 60 days that my invite is valid. I have 2 questions:

1. Can I submit my visa application without PCC’s or can I submit it it with the old PCC’s thats due to expire in Jan 2019 and wait for the new PCC’s that I applied for.

2. If I can’t lodge without PCC’s, is it possible to het a HAP ID to do medicals?

Will really appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Adriaan

Hi Adriaan,

We are also busy with the process and a friend that immigrated to Germany suggested I contact Tanya at Immigrationassist (You can google it) for PCC. I did and she is assisting us with PPC, we had to get the prints from a police station and hand it to her, she has a 7 to 10  work day turnaround time (for a fee of course). I cannot attest to her efficiency or the quality of service, only that she came highly recommended by my friend. We did the prints over the weekend and she got it yesterday, what I will do is let you know if she was successful and how long it took to get the PCC which I hope should be by next Friday.

I also feel I need to mention that I am not getting paid for this referral nor am I in any way affiliated with Immigrationassist. The also have a facebook group with some good feedback from other people that have used their service.

Kind Regards

Z Prinsloo

Edited by ZPrinsloo
Addendum

• 2 weeks later...
On 26 September 2018 at 12:50 PM, ADJacobs said:

Hi guys,

I received an invite on 11 September 2018. In my ignorance have I done PCC before I received an invite. The invite came much later than expected and my PCC’s expore in Jan 2019. I have done my new PCC’s on friday and apparently is takes 10 weeks now which is longer than the 60 days that my invite is valid. I have 2 questions:

1. Can I submit my visa application without PCC’s or can I submit it it with the old PCC’s thats due to expire in Jan 2019 and wait for the new PCC’s that I applied for.

2. If I can’t lodge without PCC’s, is it possible to het a HAP ID to do medicals?

Thanks

Adriaan

Hi Adriaan, as promised, here is the feedback. We received our PCCs on Thursday 4 October. I can now confirm that the quality of Tanya's service is excellent, efficient and I can highly recommend them.

On 9/26/2018 at 12:50 PM, ADJacobs said:

Hi guys,

Thanks

Adriaan

Hi Adriaan, 

I have just come across your post as I too am quite confused about the medicals and HAP ID. 

Have you received any clarity on how to obtain this ID, and if we need to do medicals before or after visa lodgment? 

Hi everyone,

Thank you @ZPrinsloo for your very valuable feedback. I have however already applied for the PCC's by that time so fingers crossed it arrives in time.

@Roxanne ,

I have come across the following guide on how to get your HAP ID, I have not done it myself yet so please let me know if it worked.

https://www.border.gov.au/FormsAndDocuments/Documents/guidelines-my-health-declarations.pdf

I did speak to the lady who is doing the medicals at Intercare and she said what a lot of people do is to lodge the Visa without the PCC's, get the HAP ID, do the medicals and then send the PCC's when they request them later as missing documents. I have not gone this route though, I am still waiting for my PCC's, if I don't receive them by late October then I will have to do it this way. Apparently, the medicals takes about 5 days to complete so that should give us enough time as my EOI expires 11 Nov.

If you find any information in the meanwhile, please let me know, will you?

In your ImmiAccount there should be a Skilled Migration application already.

Start a new application for your health declaration before you lodge your skilled migration application.

Go to:

→ New Application

→ Health

→ My Health Declaration

→ Complete the application like with the Skilled Migration

Once you have completed the information, go back to 'My applications summary'

Go to:

→ Health application

→ Health Assessment (on the left hand side)

→ Organise health examinations

→ Answer list of questions (for each applicant)

→ Submit

→ Print Referral Letter ( I had issues printing it in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer worked just fine)

You will receive a HAP ID for each applicant, use this to make your medical appointments.

Hope it help.

All the best to you

Cheers

Adriaan

You do not need to have PCCs ready to submit your visa application - you can still get a direct grant if you upload them before the CO looks at your application.

On 10/11/2018 at 3:20 PM, ADJacobs said:

In your ImmiAccount there should be a Skilled Migration application already.

Start a new application for your health declaration before you lodge your skilled migration application.

Go to:

→ New Application

→ Health

→ My Health Declaration

→ Complete the application like with the Skilled Migration

Once you have completed the information, go back to 'My applications summary'

Go to:

→ Health application

→ Health Assessment (on the left hand side)

→ Organise health examinations

→ Answer list of questions (for each applicant)

→ Submit

→ Print Referral Letter ( I had issues printing it in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer worked just fine)

You will receive a HAP ID for each applicant, use this to make your medical appointments.

Hope it help.

All the best to you

Cheers

Adriaan

Super, thank you so much!