Agents / recommendations

Roxanne

Hello everyone, 

The more time I spend on this forum, the more anxious and excited I get ... 

Excited to start the process and (hopefully) move soon enough, 

But anxious because I am so in the dark as to what process to follow, when, where, how etc.

So, feel free to throw some recommendations my way regarding any agents to use for guidance/assistance.

Thanks so much! 

Hi Roxanne,

That is exactly what this forums does, one can spend hours just working through posts.

There are very active agents on this site, we personally went with Stephen from Migration outcome Australia and we are not sorry! He is very active on this site and offers a lot of assistance and advise.  

Totally understand Roxanne.  So many questions and just when I think I understand, a curveball lands in my lap!  I sometimes wonder if reading too many different topics/sites makes it worse - LOL! 

So many decisions to be made our side.  

My nerves are shot thinking of how daunting the process is!!!  

Best of luck on your journey 🙂 

Welcome Roxanne

Myself and Stephen Dickson  (user name on here SD_MOA) are both Registered Migration Agents. 

You can see some of our posts on this forum to get a feel for us.
I'm sure others may also recommend agents they have used.   If using and agent can I recommend that you check the person you are using is a MARA registered agent  https://www.mara.gov.au/    search under the surname of the person - we are registered as individuals not companies.

Good luck with the process Roxanne.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I used Stephen Dickson @SD_MOA . He is on the ball, always responds promptly and went above and beyond what is expected.

Can highly recommend him.

Stephen Dickson @SD_MOA :ilikeit:

• 10 months later...

Hi there

Tiawanna, do you and Stephen Dickson come to SA from time to time and how often.

Hi Tony,

I think Stephen does but from my experience (with him) it does not matter that he is in Melbourne, the service is still excellent and super efficient!

12 hours ago, Tony99 said:

Hi there

Tiawanna, do you and Stephen Dickson come to SA from time to time and how often.

Hi Tony99  welcome to the forum. 
I have not been back to RSA for some years and tend to spend time with family when there. 
Stephen has been to RSA relatively regularly (and advises on here when he is) and does meet with people.  You might contact him to see if he has any visits planned?

As above with the skilled visas pretty much everything is internet based so the overall location of your Registered Migration Agent does not matter.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tee, Thanks for this.  Tony, I will be back in South Africa from 18th October till 8th November.  I will publish more details on this forum over the next few weeks.  Feel free to drop me an email in the meantime if you like.

Regards