Visa requirements for my son from previous marriage

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and it's my first time posting 😁.

My husband and I have decided to move and are putting together all the requirements for the 189 skilled perm res application. We have 2 kids (8 year old and 2 year old). Does anyone know what the requirements are for submission or consent in the case where there is a divorce and joint custody. I know there is a form that has to be completed at Home affairs on Harrison Street, by both parents in the presence of home affairs. Does anyone know anything else or been through this? 

Thanks alot everyone 😊

Hello

We did the following for my step son:

1. Got a certified color copy of his dad's passport;

2. Signed affidavit from his dad stating that he will allow his son to emigrate to Australia with the full contact details of the dad;

3. Completed and signed form 1229 for each child under 18;

4. Completed Form 80 for each child who are 16 years of age or over;

The Australia Government will probably phone the dad to make sure he has signed the letter and is aware of the application.

This was about 12 months ago so not sure if anything has changed. Might be a good idea to speak to a agent who can let you know if there is anything else required.

Good luck