EOI Timeline

MJ2

Hi everyone.

We have submitted our EOI for 189 and 190 NSW around October and November 2017 and the wait is honestly the absolute worst.

Can anyone please tell me how long it took to receive their invitation to apply from the date of submitting EOI?

More specifically if you received your 190 NSW ITA or if you are an Electronic Instrument Trades Worker (General) and how long it took for you to receive your ITA. 

Thanks in Advanced

If you have enough points there is no reason to wait longer than the next invitation round, at least that was the case when I applied 2 years ago.  

• Like 1

@Piet1234 Occupation name and code is Electronic Instrument Trades Worker (General) 342314

Started with 60 but we are currently at 65 & 70 for the 190NSW if we manage to get it ever.

@ChrisH Thank you for the bit of hope. Enough points is sadly a tad more than what we currently have :(

Thank you guys :) 

@MichelleJames

342314 I assume is a non pro rata occupation.

The following table is an estimate: http://www.iscah.com/will-get-invite-iscah-latest-estimates-24th-may-2018/

Unfortunately with 65 points, and your DOE probably moved to recently when your EOI got updated it looks like you are in for about a years wait until next July on 189. Remember this is an ESTIMATE, and based off very low numbers taken the past few months. DIBP are way behind their quota this year so it is possible they up the number of invites and this estimate will change for the better.

I am not sure how 190 works but you will probably get that earlier than the 189.

Did you manage to get the 20 points for English? Is there no other way to up the points? If you got 70 points on a non pro rata application your invite wait will be reduced by quite some margin.

Edited by Piet1234
  • Like 1

@Piet1234 Thank you again for all of the advice. Currently, we do not have 20 points for English but will be re-writing it later this year to renew it and hopefully increase it to 20 points.