Short term rental in Sydney offered

rozellem

Hi Folks, we will be off to South Africa for 3 weeks from 26 June to 20 July this year.  Our 4 bed, 3 bath family home on Sydney's Northern Beaches will be empty and an ideal soft landing for a family relocating and had considered Airbnb.   The house is on a leafy cul de sac in Belrose (down the road from Covenant Christian School, a RSA favourite).  It's stocked with all the mod con, kids toys and wifi.  I can even arrange for my cleaner to pop round to make things a bit easier.  We are 5 mins walk from a very nice little shopping centre, library, theatre, gym, dog park, sports ovals, national parks, etc.  Its also 15mins to Dee Why beach.  The busses into the city is probably 50 meters from our front door.   Look on Google maps for Annette Place, Belrose and see if the location would suit you.  PM me for price and photos if interested.  

Hi there

Is this still available?  We are landing on the 3rd of July, and this might be an option for us.

Thanks

Lidan, I have a few interested parties looking to take it for the whole time period, which I prefer. Will let you know if they dont transpire.