Does anyone have a contact at IOM please?

Tntaglia

We need to book our one-way flights and I've heard good things about IOM. But their website has a button that says "to book migration flights through IOM click here" and the button doesn't work (on Chrome or Internet Explorer, haven't tried other browsers), and I have filled out the "contact me" form on their website and have not heard back.

Does anyone here have an email address for someone at IOM that I could use please? 

There should be a pinned thread about this, just search for it

Thanks @Anusha - that helped! I have contacted them and received a quote within half a day. 

In principle they are not much cheaper than other options. I usually use flightsite or travelstart to book any flights, at the moment the cheapest option for 4 one-way tickets is around R41k on those two sites. IOM quoted me R42k exactly for the 4 flights, but with 42kg per person instead of 30kg. I think that works out cheaper than paying for extra bags but it's probably pretty much equivalent all in all.

They did mention on the quote that March is an expensive time to fly to Sydney and it would be cheaper in April, for what it's worth. 

Have you tried a quote with Cathay Pacific or Etihad, the flight might be very long but I'm sure you will get something under R30 000. I usually use Tripsta to check flight prices, they sometimes include other airlines or flights not on travelstart.

4 minutes ago, Sakuya said:

Have you tried a quote with Cathay Pacific or Etihad, the flight might be very long but I'm sure you will get something under R30 000. I usually use Tripsta to check flight prices, they sometimes include other airlines or flights not on travelstart.

My new company will reimburse me for the flights so I'm not too concerned about flight costs - but thanks, this is good advice for anyone who has to pay for themselves.