Expression of Interest

MJ2

Hello ^_^

We submitter our EOI on the 24th of October this year for a 189 Visa. 

So far we haven't heard a single thing. I was just wondering if this is normal??

Does submitting it mean we can just watch the draw's every two weeks and wait for an email that approves us?

I'm a little lost on the process ... 

Thanks.

Hi

Yes that is correct. What Industry are you in and are they still accepting new visa's for that Industry?

• Thanks 1

Hi @MichelleJames

When and if you receive an invitation will depend on a number of factors including your claimed points score and the occupation you have nominated. Currently for 189 visas, only those with a points score of 65 or more are receiving invitations to apply (for non pro-rata occupations). For some occupations a higher points score is needed to receive an invitation. If you are successful in receiving an invitation, you will get an email at the time of the invitation round. 

• Thanks 1

Hello Michelle,

If you want to drop me an email (details in my signature below) with your points and occupation I will be able to give you an idea of when you might expect an invite.

Regards

• Thanks 1

@FingersCrossed Hubby is an Electronic Instrument Trades Worker (General) (Or in SA, Instrumentation) and yes they are,:lol: I just can't remember where we found the list last time. 

@Fiona Thank you very much

@SD_MOA Thank you very much. Will do ^_^