Looking to connect: South East Melbourne

ShaunPenfold

Hi there

I am new to the forum. My family(wife and 3 year old daughter) relocated to Melbourne about 3 months ago. We would love to meet some people in our area(bentleigh) our age(+-30)  that we could have a leka braai with an connect with. It was a tough decision to leave our friends and family behind but we know its for the best for our child and her future. Our weekend consist of braai's and getting out to interesting places that our daughter can enjoy.

Hope to hear from someone.

• Like 3

I'm going to tag @EmNew here, I know they live in the area. But I don't know about their social calendar etc. 

We live in the far far East, Tecoma right next to Belgrave and the Puffing Billy. We walk in parks and gardens a lot. "Travel" to the city sometimes. Up for braais and board games(Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, 7 Wonders...Exploding Kittens...table top RPGs). We've got a lot of family visiting for the next 2-3 months, but if you would like to meet up, I'm sure we can arrange something over a weekend.

Edited by Mara
You leading the folks astray? It is Puffing Billy !