Why the slow down in grant now

Jameausi

Good day mates, 

Seeing what happened last month with grants I had the impression that the same trend will continue for the rest of the fiscal year. But to my surprise, October is the worst month of all when it comes to visa grant this year.

Any particular reason for this?

Do you think this might change at some stage? 

I would like to hear the expert's opinion on this .thanks a million 

9 minutes ago, Jameausi said:

Seeing what happened last month with grants I had the impression that the same trend will continue for the rest of the fiscal year. But to my surprise, October is the worst month of all when it comes to visa grant this year.

Do you mean the rate of grants in October, or grants from applications lodged in October?

If you mean the latter, It is too early to conclude that October is a slow month. Based on myimmitracker cases it looks like people are getting either first CO contact, or direct grants, after 30 to 40 days (about 34 days on average). This would be for applications lodged up to 12 September. I lodged on 19 September, so I'm watching the green lines creep up on my date.

If you mean the former... well, I don't know. Have they slowed down, or has there been fewer applications? I have not done this analysis...

I have been looking at it as well and my only conclusion is, all the easy applications has been processed and now the rest takes time. The Brisbane office is extremely slow but they could be a smaller office. There is also a lot of applications that needs multiple CO contacts and this is chowing time I am sure.

But in short no one knows 

I meant the former, 

Meaning applications that had Co contact or vac2 payment for more than two months. 

In September there was more than 400 grants,  but this month there's less than 5 grants with 10 days left in the month(I'm talking about the immitracker trends).

So that's why I'm saying very slow. 

I hear from my migration agent there is a general slow down on all application at the moment.