Vetassess General Occupations to Offer a Fast Track Service

Hello All,

Vetassess have just announced that they will offer a Fast Tack service from 1 August.  You can check the details here.

If you are about to submit one of these you may wish to wait and use this service.

Regards

Quick question with regards to Vetassess, is it possible to have work experience ajudicated for two professions which are similar? Its an arbitrary question however, we had a positive assessment for one profession for a PR 190 however, we note there is a possibility to get a positive assessment for a PR 189 which is preferable. Can we do both?

Hello GJSA,

There is nothing stopping you reapplying to Vetassess for a change of occupation.  See here

Regards

• Like 1

Thanks SD_MOA, I checked it out and it seems I can be assessed again however I need to pay again because you can only avoid non payment within 10days of the assessment request.

In terms of lodging another application, can you have two applications running simultaneously or do you have to withdraw the original one to make a new submission? I assume this would be the case if you are changing the occupation? I think the EOI bit doesn't allow for it either. Also I would assume that would mean you would forfeit your original application fee as well?

Hello GJSA,

No problem.  You can have two applications in the system but you need to pay for them both and would not receive a refund of your fee.

You would need two separate EOI's for this as well.

Regards

• Like 1