Hi All. I was invited to apply for a 190 visa about two weeks ago. I created my ImmiAccount and was able to successfully log in earlier this week but now when I try logging in, I'm directed to a webpage stating that there will be a planned system outage on 15 July 2017 but today is 18 July 2017. Is anyone else having issues accessing ImmiAccount? Another issue is that when I successfully logged-in earlier this week - under "my applications; general skilled migration"; I cannot find the 190 visa but all the other visas are listed. Has anyone else had a similar issue? Any help would be appreciated. 

Hi

I accessed my immi account yesterday to update my details with my new passport. Everything went smoothly.

You may want to go to https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Immi/immiaccount-technical-support-form to let them know, especially if you have not yet finalised your application.

All the best

@lovelythings - I have the same issue, can't seem to find the "Skilled Independent (subclass 189) (Points-tested) stream Visa" ONLY the "Skilled Independent (subclass 189) (New Zealand) stream Visa"

@lovelythings - I have not received an invite yet, but I suspect if you go via your skill select account and click on invite, you will be directed to immi account and then you will be able to lodge the 189/190.

Let me know if it worked.

Hi. It took a few days after I created my Immiaccount for my 190 application to appear in Immiaccount from my SkillSelect account. I'm not sure why it took so long but glad it finally showed up.