Visa Lodged - June 2017

danofotiadis

11 minutes ago, AdriaanSanta said:

Nope, still waiting for an additional PCC for my wife. All other docs requested was submitted. The PCC should come through this week. Hopefully it goes fast from there. How does the PCC's get submitted, do they need the original in Aus or does it get scanned and mailed?

We just emailed a PDF of the PCC one time to the agent.

Only thing I can say is vasbyt and get your ducks in a row, because when you get that visa all you want to do is escape haha

5 minutes ago, AdriaanSanta said:

Nope, still waiting for an additional PCC for my wife. All other docs requested was submitted. The PCC should come through this week. Hopefully it goes fast from there. How does the PCC's get submitted, do they need the original in Aus or does it get scanned and mailed?

Hey @AdriaanSanta, I'm no migration agent but I reckon you upload it to your immiaccount and click the "Information provided" button

• Like 1

Hi Everyone!

So just wanted to give some extra hope.  My partner applied for her 189 visa on the 15th of June and she got her grant this past Friday.  She got assigned a CO on the 8th of August who requested some additional documentation which we uploaded a few days later.  We started her process in January with the English test then skills assessment etc.  I'm lucky enough to already have a resident return visa from parents migrating many years ago.

We looking to go over mid November.

Wish you all the best!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, steve1990 said:

Hi Everyone!

So just wanted to give some extra hope.  My partner applied for her 189 visa on the 15th of June and she got her grant this past Friday.  She got assigned a CO on the 8th of August who requested some additional documentation which we uploaded a few days later.  We started her process in January with the English test then skills assessment etc.  I'm lucky enough to already have a resident return visa from parents migrating many years ago.

We looking to go over mid November.

Wish you all the best!

Great stuff Steve1990, congrats on the grant, We are also leaving mid Nov (16th to be precise), Where about you guys going?.

Thanks!  We heading to Adelaide.  Got a lot of family there so makes things a bit easier.  Not sure we will end up staying there though.   How about yourself?

We are off to Hobart, Tasmania, My sister in-law stays there and from the threads above, I managed to land a job there as well.

All the best with the move and the new life in Oz.

73 Days but who is counting bwhahahahaha :D 

Waiting with bated breath as earlier applicants one by one receive their grants,each day thinking..."is it me, is it me". Hoping for some more good news soon for the June thread.

Likewise mate. Seeing some big movements in other groups in terms of number of grants - my mate got granted his 189 this morning too (from a May application). :ilikeit:

• Like 2

So again a nice number of Visas granted through the Adelaide office. Seems like all the easy Visas go to them or they are just more motivated than the Brisbane office. This is really getting me down seeing all the Visas flying from there but mine is just quietly waiting in the Brisbane office.

• Sad 1

Worry not @AdriaanSanta. If your application's in there, they'll grant you a visa regardless which office has your papers. Perhaps Brisbane is simply a smaller office? There's only one DIBP after all aii? In other news, according to myimmitracker, more visas have now been allocated in the first 11 days of September, than May to August combined. It'll happen soon and when the time is right mates. Keep the faith, and keep an eye out for your golden email.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lucian said:

more visas have now been allocated in the first 11 days of September, than May to August combined

That atleast is encouraging and lets be hopefull that it stays at that pace. I have my tickets booked for the 26 of October so it has to happen. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lucian said:

congrats mate @Pepe. When did you apply and what was your timeline like?

Thanks @Lucian - I applied on the 1st of June and did not hear a single word until this morning when I received the direct grant. 

Overall Timeline : September 2016 - IELTS Test

January 2017 - AACA Skills assesment

April 2017 - EOI

June 2017 - Visa application

June 2017 - Police Clearance & Health 

September 2017 - Visa grant

Edited by Pepe

Aah you lucky soul you. I applied the week after you did and I hope this is a sign that ours are on the way and soon to arrive. Good on you aii.

• Like 1

Congrats Pepe!!!!!!!! awesome stuff bud.

NAME

VISA APPLICATION DATE

VISA

CO CONTACT

ADDITIONAL DOCS REQUESTED

VISA GRANTED

danofotiadis

20/06/2017

26/06/2017

Yes

TBC

AdriaanSanta

21/06/2017

07/08/2017

Yes

TBC

Lucian

14/06/2017

07/08/2017

Yes

TBC

BlueBaboon

16/06/2017

-

-

15/08/2017

Pepe

01/06/2017

-

-

14/09/2017

You guys will not believe this, but I got another mail today from another Engineering company in Tasmania, taking me up on my resume and wanting me to work for them! Hahahahha God is really blessing this move for us! :o

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlueBaboon said:

You guys will not believe this, but I got another mail today from another Engineering company in Tasmania, taking me up on my resume and wanting me to work for them! Hahahahha God is really blessing this move for us! :o

Aah @BlueBaboon you son of a gun!Congratulations mate! Looks like the unemployment rate there is truly under 5% and isnt this why we're so attracted to Aus! Meanwhile we're still waiting on that golden email to arrive any day now. I keep checkin my immiaccount, and its driving me crazy the wait is just SO grippingly arduous. We cant buy anything, or sell anything yet, cant plan anything long term...If I didn't know any better, I cant even think clearly without telling myself... "aah that has to wait for the visas". I've even sent some applications through for jobs, which ofcourse have been disqualified because you "need to prove that you have the legal right to work in Aussie" first dont ya! 

Its gona come Lucian, there have been a ton of visa approvals on the South Africans migrating facebook pages in the last week, so im sure you guys are right there!

Its a similar thing to when you need the toilet badly and the closer you get to the toilet the more you need the toilet... hahahahah

Praying that you guys all hear something next week.

• Thanks 1

Hi All,

I have been watching the forum relatively quietly for a while. After waiting 7 months for my wife's Unabridged Birth Certificate, we submitted our applications in June :) 

NAME: EngineerZA
VISA APPLICATION DATE: 08/062017
VISA: 189
CO CONTACT: 01/08/2017
ADDITIONAL DOCS REQUESTED: Yes
VISA GRANTED: 05/09/2017

Additional Info: Worked through an Agent.

To all that were requested to supply additional docs. From what our Agent told us, the CO will only look at your documents AFTER the deadline date provided, so if you are still waiting, perhaps that is why.

Good luck to all still waiting, hope it comes through quickly :)

Regards,

EngineerZA

• Like 1

Welcome @EngineerZA. Thanks for the heads up. Aah the waiting room is a sore place to be mate. Hope the Junies start getting grants this week ey.Its looking good for the March and April/May guys.