General Manager - Sales (Melbourne)

Dave3519

Good Morning All.

I have just applied for my spousal visa (full autonomy in terms of work rights in Australia) with a hopeful processing time of 3- 4 months - I would like to be in Australia (Melbourne- Hadfield)) by the end of July at the latest.

I am currently employed as a General Manager (National Sales and Operations) for a subsidiary of a JSE listed company that provides end-to-end document management solutions to both the private and public sector and will be in search of similar position upon my arrival in Australia. I am not limiting my self to a field but would prefer to be in the B2B Sales environment.

In regards to my qualifications,I hold a Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) (Institute of Marketing Management) as well as a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) (Henley Business School - University of Reading UK).

I have attached a copy of my CV for your perusal.

I look forward to engaging with you regarding any potential roles.

Many thanks

David

David Saunders-CV 01.09.2017.pdf

Hi David,

I would like to add my 2 cents if you do not mind....Firstly I reworked my South African CV into Australian Resume format. Roland Coombes from Itouch Resumes did mine for me, has won numerous prizes see his website http://www.resume-solutions.com.au/ best investment ever made, think the cost was $400. The best way to approach the 'job hunt' would be to go to LinkedIn and get in touch with recruiters. Only once you have your VISA and date of arrival they will discuss any opportunities with you.

I am in the FMCG industry with a well known Energy Drink Brand :) use to manage a team of 4 Key Accounts Managers in South Africa. Had to take a 'step back' in Australia now I am a National Key Accounts Manager managing our largest retail customer Woolworths. Unfortunately you must be willing to take a step back to ultimately move forward again. 

Your are welcome to link up with me on LinkedIn, I have many recruiters on my connections.  

Good luck with the process!

All the best,

Rall Naude

Edited by Geite

Hi Rall

Thank-you for the advise.  I will add you on linked-in and do some investigations into transferring my CV into the AUS format.

Cheers.