Jump to content

Our 489 visa process

Recommended Posts


@MargotOrch whoever you stayed with can give you a letter and you can also get a statutary dec. You can also use other letters, bills etc that may have been sent to your address. Remember that you only need to prove that you lived in a regional area so any other documents which may also include receipts of major purchases, doctors bills and appointments.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...