Contributory Parent 143 Visa Support group

Elna57

11 hours ago, CFDS said:

Hi Nazmeen, how do these have to be submitted? Is it online or post again. Because the original application that I had submitted was a paper application which was sent by post.

Thank you  Nazmeen 

Edited by CFDS

Good news, my in-laws received their 143 visa 2nd payment request today.

They applied 25 June 2015.

Looks like the things are moving again. 

• Like 5

@Diveup. Congrats!!

16 hours ago, Maz said:

Word of advice start filling in your Form 80 early it is very tedious 

Indeed!! Good advice. 

On 2/15/2019 at 6:42 AM, Diveup said:

Good news, my in-laws received their 143 visa 2nd payment request today.

They applied 25 June 2015.

Looks like the things are moving again. 

Congratulations Diveup!! You must be so relieved. Celebrations are in order 🥂

May I ask when the PVC contacted you for assessment? Was it around November mid? I ask because I was contacted on 28 Nov requesting AoS and I managed to get approval and acceptance everything lodged by 10 January 2019. I haven't heard back at all. Just trying to use your dates to extrapolate my own. Thank you

• Like 1

Hi,

Assessment was done in October and all paperwork was submitted in November.

Slight glitch as my mother in law has to do a medical in Australia for a preexisting condition, which has cut her medical validity down from 12 to 6 months.

Has anyone experienced the same issue with medical preexisting condition?

Has to be in the country before 26 March 2019.

Edited by Diveup
Left out sentence.

2 hours ago, JIG said:

SDS please give us your application date.

Lodgement date: 25/06/2015                                            

Acknowledgement Letter: 07/07/2015

Invitation for further documents: 03/04/2018               

AoS application submitted: 8/6/2018

CO's Formal Request for docs:  28/11/2018

Escalation at Centrelink for AoS progress based on CO request: 29/11/2018

AoS interview: 3/12/2018              

AoS payment & bond lodged: 3/12/2018

AoS Acceptance Letter: 5/12/2018                               

2nd VAC Payment: Still waiting

VISA GRANTED: Still waiting

• Like 1

For those that have already had their visa granted please could I ask the following as I want to make sure I get it right.

1. When you scanned and emailed form 80, colour page of passport and police certificate did you do it as 3 seperate documents on the same email?

2. Did you have the colour page of passport and copy of police certificate certified?

Thank you

@Maz

Can you believe I still have those emails I sent to PVC Team1 in May 2017 with those documents required.

1. Yes I scanned the documents individually and attached them as separate documents to the email. I had two Form 80's attached, one for me and one for my wife. Our two PCC's I scanned into one pdf document.

2. Yes our personal stuff like PCC and Passport Copy were stamped and certified by the police before scanned and attached.

You should actually somewhere in a letter find exactly how they want things done. At least that's what we found.

Well at least you are in the home run now. If your AOS has been approved and granted, it's just a short time before you receive the request for 2nd VAC. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Congratulations @Data and @ Diveup - the long wait is finally over - enjoy Australia

Congratulations also to Maz / Bernadette24 and Nazmeen  - at least the process for the final leg now in process.

@ PipDepp, any news on any of your documentations presented.

In my case the AOS was applied by my son on 3rd January 2019. A week or so later he had the telephonic interview and then 10 days later a letter requesting the deposit into the Commonwealth Bank. He did that immediately and uploaded the bank receipt into his MyGov account. Centralink has acknowledged of this download but we have no confirmation as yet that they ( Centralink) has sent letter to DHA ( Dept Of Home Affairs ) advising them of the payment made by my son.

We were in OZ when we got our invitation letter, came back to SA and did our medicals and PCC  - now waiting for those .

Does anyone know how and when will we know that the medicals gone through and accepted?  *******

For the PCC we have to wait 25th March 2019 0- all we have now is the SMS reference number that our application was received by SAPS.

Form 80 and color passports already submitted.

143 visa applied 10th July 2015

Letter of invitation to submit further documentation / medicals / PCC    13th Dec 2018

Waiting for all else.

Wising all a speedy process.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dirkz said:

@Maz

Can you believe I still have those emails I sent to PVC Team1 in May 2017 with those documents required.

1. Yes I scanned the documents individually and attached them as separate documents to the email. I had two Form 80's attached, one for me and one for my wife. Our two PCC's I scanned into one pdf document.

2. Yes our personal stuff like PCC and Passport Copy were stamped and certified by the police before scanned and attached.

You should actually somewhere in a letter find exactly how they want things done. At least that's what we found.

Well at least you are in the home run now. If your AOS has been approved and granted, it's just a short time before you receive the request for 2nd VAC. Good luck!

Thank you for your response. 

I am on 173 so not had to do AOS yet only when I switch over but at least I will be in Australia whilst waiting when it comes to that.

@JTN haven't heard anything yet.. whenever we calling to follow up with AoS they say its taking 6 months hence no points calling them prior to 6 months... its so frustrating... we applied AoS on the 17th Dec 2018 ... 

Good Luck JTN so glad yours moving fast...

Quick update from my end: parents-in-law's 143 visa application date is 30/06/2015. They finally got their request to pay 2nd VAC yesterday, and we've just posted the bank guaranteed cheque off. Will let you know when we get final good news.

Good luck to everyone else, the anguish of waiting is worth it in the end!

• Like 2

Congratualtions LeighM - finally - your in - laws must be thrilled and excited. Best wishes to them for an easy transit into Australia.

Please advise on which date they received the email inviting them to submit further docs / meds / PCC. How did they know that their medicals were uploaded?

Bernadette24 --- only the DHA will tell you whether you passed the medicals or not.

Pipdepp  ---  did you pay in the AOS amount into the bank? Any idea how to check if the medicals are with DHA?

• Like 1

My parents in law 143 visa were granted yesterday 19 February 2019.

They both have to enter Australia by 02 April 2019.

143 visa 2nd payment request 15 February 2019.

Application date 25 June 2015.

Edited by Diveup
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Diveup said:

My parents in law 143 visa were granted yesterday 19 February 2019.

They both have to enter Australia by 02 April 2019.

@Diveup Congratulations what wonderful news!!!

I thought you normally had 6 months to activate your visa - that is a really short time only a 5 weeks? I have to give 6 weeks notice at work that is going to be a problem for me. Gosh something else to stress about

Edited by Maz

56 minutes ago, Maz said:

@Diveup Congratulations what wonderful news!!!

I thought you normally had 6 months to activate your visa - that is a really short time only a 5 weeks? I have to give 6 weeks notice at work that is going to be a problem for me. Gosh something else to stress about

Hi Maz,

My mother in law has to do a medical within four weeks once she arrives in Australia due to a preexisting condition.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JTN said:

Congratualtions LeighM - finally - your in - laws must be thrilled and excited. Best wishes to them for an easy transit into Australia.

Please advise on which date they received the email inviting them to submit further docs / meds / PCC. How did they know that their medicals were uploaded?

Bernadette24 --- only the DHA will tell you whether you passed the medicals or not.

Pipdepp  ---  did you pay in the AOS amount into the bank? Any idea how to check if the medicals are with DHA?

Hi JTN, actually since we applied we haven't heard back anything ... no interview nothing... 

My mum already had medicals( we called BUPA medical centre Brisbane who said they sent the medical result to the immigration ) and we sent PCC, National Police check and other documents via email to immigration which are accepted.. just awaiting Centerlink to process AoS application... 

5 hours ago, bernadette24 said:

how long do we have to wait to know if we passed the medical? I did mine 5 days ago.

You would likely only hear further on this is the Department require you to to provide any additional information/comments or to undertake any further tests.

21 hours ago, JTN said:

Thanks JTN - they are super relieved. These last few months of waiting have really taken a toll on them, made slightly easier when they spent a few months with us at the end of last year. But they just can't wait to get the final letter and book their one-way tickets.

They got the invitation to submit further docs on 5th Jan which they did almost immediately - I think you just have to trust in the system that the medicals are uploaded by the doc, you don't get any confirmation.