Contributory Parent 143 Visa Support group

Elna57

22 hours ago, SKB said:

Hi I received invitation letter to prepare AoS and health check for my father and bro application filed on 2 July 2015

my agent received it and emailed me.😊

Hi SKB

So glad and congrats on receiving your invitation letter - God Sent - best wishes for all further processes and God Speed

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JTN said:

Hi SKB

So glad and congrats on receiving your invitation letter - God Sent - best wishes for all further processes and God Speed

That is wonderful news - just shows even the "test" email is not accurate (not that I am complaining).

I think we all just have to wait it out as patiently as possible and be grateful that we have this opportunity which not a lot are privileged even our own siblings and parents. Sorry was meant to tag SKD. 

Edited by Maz
  • Like 1

Hi @JTN, we wait...

My folks were contacted by a CO about a technical issue (whether I was usually resident and could be considered as a child) we sought some advice and submitted as much support as possible and have heard nothing since.

Edited by data
  • Sad 2

18 hours ago, data said:

Hi @JTN, we wait...

My folks were contacted by a CO about a technical issue (whether I was usually resident and could be considered as a child) we sought some advice and submitted as much support as possible and have heard nothing since.

Hi @ Data , sorry about that. I hope all goes well soon - best wishes

On 9/19/2018 at 11:03 PM, Elbert said:

its already four months since may? did they give you any time when you should expect a call?

I call them on weekly basis and no luck to date.

• Sad 1

Hoping you will all hear soon! Amost there folks!

@Viet  i have checked junk emails and spam, there is nothing. To clarify , i have called immigration number who have checked that for me and said they haven;t sent any correspondence email yet but they could not advise timeframe .... 

11 hours ago, pipDepp said:

@Viet  i have checked junk emails and spam, there is nothing. To clarify , i have called immigration number who have checked that for me and said they haven;t sent any correspondence email yet but they could not advise timeframe .... 

The latest person received the invitation to prepare documents is SKB who applied on 02/07/2015. You are just 8 days after.  I think you will receive the email very soon. Good luck 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Viet said:

The latest person received the invitation to prepare documents is SKB who applied on 02/07/2015. You are just 8 days after.  I think you will receive the email very soon. Good luck 

thank you Viet :)

On 9/23/2018 at 11:45 AM, pipDepp said:

@pipDepp, what numbers did you call IMMI to inquiry about parent visa status?

Paul

Hi all,

Congrats to all those that have received their invites since I was last here!  My folks are still about 4 months out and the anxiety is beginning to build... 

Does anyone here know if they will be required to submit a Tax Clearance Certificate once they get the email requesting further information? We are getting an updated Police Clearance Certificate - just want to ensure we have all our bases covered when that email comes....

Thanks,

Another month gone by anybody with any news of the progress? The silence is killing me. When there is movement it gives us hope of getting closer to the day we can be re-united with of loved ones.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JIG said:

Another month gone by anybody with any news of the progress? The silence is killing me. When there is movement it gives us hope of getting closer to the day we can be re-united with of loved ones.

@JIG     Sadly, no. It surely is depressing. For me there’s not much more to do right now; anxiously awaiting CO and 2nd VAC request. Once the latter comes through it’ll get hectic finalizing those last “to do” things.  Wondering if I’ll get my visa before Christmas or in the new year  🤔

17 hours ago, bernadette24 said:

Are they still processing up to 11th June 2015?

Yes, 143 and 173 offshore applications still 'up to and including 11 June 2015'

For Onshore 864 applicants - still 'up to 27 October 2016'

Edited by TeeTMI

On 10/1/2018 at 6:25 AM, JIG said:

I know how you feel - I don't have property to sell or a car, living in rented accommodation, de-cluttered, written up notes for whoever takes over my job, prepared resignation letter, checking emails every morning after I switch off my snooze button. I was with my family in July for 10 days so I know what is waiting for me so this silence and waiting is taking it's toll. 

• Like 1

I checked the site after a long time today . The processing times seem to have gone up. 75% processed in 42 months and 90% in 45 months. 

This is really shocking. We have applied for my in-laws and they are really on pins.

When one is paying this kind of money and the result is so delayed it is really disheartening. I sincerely hope the department takes action and helps put our parents and elders out of their misery.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CFDS said:

I checked the site after a long time today . The processing times seem to have gone up. 75% processed in 42 months and 90% in 45 months. 

This is really shocking. We have applied for my in-laws and they are really on pins.

When one is paying this kind of money and the result is so delayed it is really disheartening. I sincerely hope the department takes action and helps put our parents and elders out of their misery.

When did they apply?

Hey Roomies

Quick update from my side. My in-laws' application date is 30/06/2015.

We had some trouble getting the invitation to proceed letter from IMMI (said they sent it on 27/04, our agent couldn't find it in any of her email folders), but that eventually got resent in July.

I made the AoS deposit at CBA and uploaded all confirmation docs to Centrelink on 30/07.

Finally got the AoS approval letter from Centrelink this morning in my MyGov mailbox, so now we wait for a CO to be assigned.

We'll be patiently keeping an eye on the PVC auto-responder to see if the processing date changes.

Vasbyt.