EOI waiting time

Bruno

Thank you for sharing all the valuable information guys, it helps to better understand the process, etc.

I submitted on Tuesday (25/07/2017) with 65 points, my plan is to wait a while on 189, and then once I see that "the odds are not in my favor", I'll revert back to 190 @ 70 points...

Hi everyone. Just some clarity. With the recent backlogs of visa grants, does that mean that invitations to apply will also be backlogged. Or is ITA separate from actual visa grants. In other words, if grants are backed up by 8 months, does this apply to ITAs also 

9 hours ago, March2 said:

Hi everyone. Just some clarity. With the recent backlogs of visa grants, does that mean that invitations to apply will also be backlogged. Or is ITA separate from actual visa grants. In other words, if grants are backed up by 8 months, does this apply to ITAs also 

Nope it's separate, but you need atleast 70 points for the next 2 rounds to be invited.... if you are lucky and not in a pro rata occupation than just maybe you will be able to push it with a 65

Thanks @Exxaro that's a bit of a relief. I am just about to send off my documents for skills assessment to AITSL as secondary school teacher. Hopefully by the time that comes back things would have moved for grants. I have 65 points for SC189. ??????? for a positive skills assessment and work experience from AITSL. 

• 1 month later...

Saw this post on fb, and believe that its relevant to a lot of us.

-An update on my situation: Submitted on the 27th of July, got an invite on the 9th of August, just to be informed by my agent that she had made a mistake, thus my invite was a void. Resubmitted on the 14th of August, clinging to the thumbs for the 6th.

WhatsApp Image 2017-09-01 at 08.01.08.jpeg

Edited by Duke1989