Visas lodged Jan\Feb 2017

DannyReed32

Hi everyone

Just a new thread for anyone that's lodging their visa January of February 2017.

We lodged ours on the 12th of Jan for a 189 on 65 points.

Medicals have been booked for the 23rd of Jan.B)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

It's seems like January is a quite month :)

Medicals booked for the 30th Jan..

PCC sent off on the 19th, so waiting for that

• Like 1

Just had to share all - got pr 189 Monday (last week) - tue house  on Market - now 2 offers on house !!!! On our way - just trying to secure that job now !!! So blessed ? Any one has contacts for teaching positions please let me know if you dont mind!! Fingers crossed  for everyone still waiting ??

• Like 6

Jip seems not many people are lodging visas this early in the year. We did our medicals this past monday in rosebank. We did police clearance beginning of January so we hope we get that soon before the case officer asks for them... Hoping for that direct grant:)

@teachinginsa

Congratulations on the 189. Hope you get the job offer you need. The real stress is going to start now hehe... but you will come out a champ in the end!!!!

• Like 1

Hi guys, we lodged this morning! :D 190 visa, 65 points. PCCs are in progress in Pretoria (needed to redo to add my maiden name), medicals still to be booked.

@CazK Welcome to the list

We received our an sms this morning confirming our PCC's were finalized so we should be uploading them tomorrow. Case officer is still to be assigned.

@Bdupreez have you got a CO yet?

@DannyReed32 I did get the "request for information" mail, asking for PCC and Medicals... does that mean a CO is assigned?

How long did you have to wait for the PCC's?

Did the medicals on Monday... still waiting on SAPS for PCC..

@CazK Welcome..

NAME

VISA APPLICATION DATE VISA CO CONTACT ADDITIONAL DOCS REQUESTED VISA GRANTED
DannyReed32 12/01/2017 189 tbc tbc tbc
Bdupreez 16/01/2017 190 ? PCC, Medicals tbc
CazK 02/02/2017 190 tbc tbc tbc

G'day folks,

Lodged 01/02/2017

Family of four

Analyst Developer

70 Points

PCC's - 2017/01/26

Medicals - 2017/01/25

Good luck, hope it runs smoothly for all, and nobody does anything to cause the AUD/ZAR rate to tank...

NAME

DannyReed32 12/01/2017 189 tbc tbc tbc

vengefire

CazK

01/02/2017

02/02/2017

tbc

tbc

tbc

tbc

tbc

tbc

• Like 1

Hi

@Bdupreez Yes I'm sure the additional document request means that you have a CO assigned. We also received the email on Friday saying that they need additional info. We kind of have a problem on our hands with my son out of a relationship I had in my youth that's biting me in the ass. He's a non migrating dependent but he also has to do the medical. Problem is that his mom is not so keen on it all and the case officer wants her details to speak to her as well as third party evidence that she does not want him to do the medicals... All this fuss over a non migrating dependent but yeah guess they are just being thorough. We did our police clearance on the 6th of January and we received it back on the 1st if Feb so it took more or less one month to do. But we handed it in in Pretoria. You can check your application on line as well but the info is a bit vague: https://www.saps.gov.za/services/certificate.php . only give a little info,

Thanks for the table above @CazK the info our CO requested is PCC and additional info for my non immigrating child.

Welcome to the list @vengefire sure everyone's journey will be smooth sailing.

Edited by DannyReed32

NAME

DannyReed32 12/01/2017 189 03/02/2017 PCC, additional info tbc

vengefire

CazK

01/02/2017

02/02/2017

tbc

tbc

tbc

tbc

tbc

tbc

I see our medicals have a status of:Health clearance provided – no action required

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue.

:)

So just waiting on PCC now...

• Like 1

Hi, we lodged on 3 Feb 2017 for 190 Victoria with 75 points...  

We did our medicals on 5 Jan for our 457 visa.  Dr said we should be able to reuse if we get ITA within 6 months... just need to do blood tests (not required for 457).  HOWEVER, 3 (out of 4) of us are now required to redo the medicals, 2 need to do blood tests and 1 need to do TB test.  At least the x-rays and the little one's medicals can be reused.  Will do medicals later this week.

NAME

DannyReed32 12/01/2017 189 03/02/2017 PCC, additional info tbc

vengefire

CazK

GKatherine

01/02/2017

02/02/2017

03/02/2017

tbc

tbc

tbc

tbc

tbc

tbc

tbc

tbc

tbc

12 minutes ago, GKatherine said:

Hi, we lodged on 3 Feb 2017 for 190 Victoria with 75 points...  

We did our medicals on 5 Jan for our 457 visa.  Dr said we should be able to reuse if we get ITA within 6 months... just need to do blood tests (not required for 457).  HOWEVER, 3 (out of 4) of us are now required to redo the medicals, 2 need to do blood tests and 1 need to do TB test.  At least the x-rays and the little one's medicals can be reused.  Will do medicals later this week.

Hi GKatherine,

Do you know why it's necessary for you to undergo another round of medicals? Which checks did they do the first time round?

Steve