Visa process after 190 sponsorship approval and visa invite

Deezo

Question

Hi

This morning we got our Visa Invite and State Sponsorship approval after submitting our 190 State Sponsorship Nomination application on the 29th July 2016!! :):):)

I cant believe how quickly things went!!

Now we need to get all our documents together so we can lodge our Visa through SkillSelect but i wanted to know if anyone knows the details of the process from here?

• Once i click on the "Apply Visa" tab on SkillSelect then what happens? Will this delay our application if we don't submit all the documents etc right away?

• When and how do we create the ImmiAccount?

• When would we get details of our HAP ID's so we can book medicals before we pay for the Visa etc?

Any help would be appreciated as my wife has a medical concern we would like to address with the doctor before we pay the fees and lodge the Visa :)

PS. I dont know if you used an agent but perhaps you have an idea.

Thanks so much!

4 answers to this question

HI Deezo 

I will leave the majority of the Questions to other people more qualified than I :) 

But on the Medical front - the Medicals in Durban are conducted by Ship Med by Entabeni Hospital (031 261 8291) maybe book a consult with Dr Dungan before you do anything else as he will be able to talk through your medical concern with you.  He is super friendly and does all the visa medicals so I'm sure he would have an idea of whether the medical concern would be an issue. I'm sure he will have a chat (at a normal consult fee) before you have a HAP ID.

Good Luck with the Process!

Lisa

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LisaActually said:

But on the Medical front - the Medicals in Durban are conducted by Ship Med by Entabeni Hospital (031 261 8291) maybe book a consult with Dr Dungan before you do anything else as he will be able to talk through your medical concern with you.  He is super friendly and does all the visa medicals so I'm sure he would have an idea of whether the medical concern would be an issue. I'm sure he will have a chat (at a normal consult fee) before you have a HAP ID.

Thanks @LisaActually:) 

That sounds like a good option!

I will contact them and see what we can arrange ;) 

• Like 1

On this can anyone advise on the process once the medicals have been done via "My Healthcare Declaration"?

• We will be looking to make payment and then begin uploading the documents but what are the documents?

• As a spouse on my wife's application do i have to prove competency in English?

• Do we need to prove that we have been living together for 12 months or more?

• What financial documents are required as evidence?

Any help would be great :)

Thanks!

After i managed to work my way around the system through some info on this forum and the DIBP website i was able to get our "My Health Declarations" done and then had to go onto the eMedicals website to print off our Referral Letters, but we had our HAP ID's and i was able to call and book for our Medicals.

We were going to wait for our Medicals to be done and hopefully get some sort of positive feedback or indication that we were both on the healthier side but the rand began its downward spiral again after the ANZ (Zuma) announced that Pravin Gordon is under investigation for fraud etc, and this made me think of the "Nenegate" where the rand fell to some all-time lows... so i was forced to make a decision and i paid for our Visa and submitted the application last night!! :D (a little worried now)

I now need help with the next part of the process and that with uploading the documents!

• From what i have read on this forum i noticed that people mention your documents DON'T need to be Certified if they are Colour copies but when i click on the ? next to each required document some say Certified. So does this mean they MUST be Certified??

• The 60 documents that they allow, is this for both applicants or each applicant?

• Work Experience Overseas i assume would be experience in South Africa? Would this be required even if you aren't claiming points for work experience?

• My wife worked in the USA on Special Needs Camps for no more than 5 months at a time over a period of 3 years, so would my wife need to get a Police Clearance from the USA?

Any help would be great :)

Thanks so much :D

Birth of Age Evidence Screen Dump Requirement.jpg